Fugo《Jealous》

Requested by: No one.

There's just something about this man that I gives me comfort.

~~~~

It was an incredibly hot day today. Everyone in the team were just spread out through the house doing nothing.

I was laying on the couch next to a fan. Abbacchio and Bruno were in Bruno's office doing God knows what, Trish, Mista and Giorno were sipping some lemonade on the opposite couch and my boyfriend, Fugo was teaching math to Narancia.

It was surprisingly quiet today, but I couldn't enjoy it properly in this heat. I was wearing a pair of shorts with a cropped t-shirt, but it wasn't helping at all.

"Hey, tell me how Giorno's the boss and we still don't have better air conditioning than this?" I asked and Mista glared at me.

"I don't mind actually, I get to see you and Trish in minimal clothing all day." He gave me a sly smirk and I sighed.

"Well, we're not all horn-dogs, Mista. Some of us would like to enjoy other things here in life." Trish giggled a bit.

"Besides, you shouldn't be saying those things with Fugo nearby. Get him jealous and he'll accidentally stab Narancia again." She added. It was true, if I were to sit up and look at him now, I'm sure I'd see a pissed off Fugo and a terrified Narancia.

"So? He clearly prefers teaching that dumbass some math than enjoying the view of Y/N in a crop top." I forced myself to sit up and stare at him.

"You know, Fugo at least gets some compared to you." I heard Giorno snort from beside him, and Trish looked like she held back some laughters.

"HEY, I DEFINITELY GET SOME, RIGHT TRISH?" I faced Trish instead and saw her blush a bit.

"I-IT WAS A ONE-TIME THING!!" I burst out in laughter at the two.

"I don't know what else to expect, to be honest." I turned back to Fugo, but he wasn't looking at me. Narancia on the other hand, stared at me and mouthed a 'help me', which made me laugh a bit as I got up.

"Hold up, where are you going?" Mista stood up and walked over to me. I sighed dramatically at him.

"To my boyfriend maybe?"

"He's busy, you should totally stay over her-" He was cut off by a loud noise from behind me. Fugo had stood up, causing the chair to tip over. Mista held onto my waist and hid behind me as I watched a very angry Fugo walk over to us. I moved over, letting him get to Mista.

"You better shut the fuck up before I cut your tongue off." He grabbed Mista by his shirt. He was really pissed off.

"Whoa, whoa. Take it easy, I'm just saying you have a hot girlfriend. Take it as a compliment." Fugo glared at him before kicking his leg in between Mista's legs. He let go off the shirt, causing the man to fall down to the ground.

"M-Mista, you-" I was about to laugh at the sight when fugo grabbed my wrist, taking me with him to the front door. "Oh, okay, apparently we're leaving. Bye guys!" I yelled as he slammed the door behind us.

He forced me into the car, sitting himself down in the driver's seat, taking a deep breath. He began driving off and I reached out to stroke his cheek.

"You're terribly protective sometimes, you know that right?"

"So?"

"It's okay, but we need to work on your anger issues. I love seeing Mista cry in pain, but you need to hurt him calmly." I noticed him relax a bit, but his eyebrows were still furrowed.

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"Like I said, it's okay. I'm kind off curious though, where are we going?"

"Somewhere quiet. I wanted to be alone with you for a second. I had just started tutoring Narancia, and then Mista came into the picture too." I giggled a bit.

"Yeah, the team can be a lot sometimes.

"You're the only one keeping me sane."

"I'm glad I can do that for you, Fugo."

He parked the car on the side of a street. I wasn't too familiar with it, but I got out and followed his lead.

"So, amore, where are we going?"

"I have an idea, but you can't know it yet." He grabbed my hand and smiled at me, making my heart melt. We kept walking until we turned into an alleyway. I grabbed his hand a little tighter, since I wasn't really familiar with the place. "Here." He opened a door, letting me walk inside.

I refused to let go of his hand as we walked down a stairway to a luxurious bar.

"Fugo? What are we-"

"Ah! Pannacotta! Lovely to see you!" A woman said to him. "Let me show you to a tab- Oh, who's this?" She sounded a bit surprised to see me.

"This is my girlfriend, Y/N. The one I've been... telling you about." I looked up at him, slightly shocked.

"What?"

"Oh! Then please come inside!" She led us to a booth in a corner. The bar looked nearly empty as we sat down next to each other. Unlike the house, this place had great air conditioning to the point where I was almost shivering.

"Sorry for not telling you, but no one in the team knows about this place. I used to go here a lot when I needed to cool off. Charlotte, the woman who greeted us, has always welcomed me and never been bothered with my anger issues."

"Oh, I see... Did you ever... Feel anything for her?"

"Now who's jealous?" He asked and smiled. "But no, never. She's just been there to talk from time to time, so she was the first to know when I fell in love with you." I smiled and leaned into his chest. His arms wrapped around me as he left a kiss on my head.

"I love you so much, Fugo."

"I love you too, Y/N. I'm sorry for not telling you about this place sooner, but in my defense, I haven't gone here as much ever since you joined the team. Something about your presence just reminds me to not get lost in my anger." He let his hands gently stroke my back as the woman known as Charlotte came back.

"Hey, I brought the two of you some drinks. I'll leave a menu with our food alternatives here for you." She said as she strutted away again.

"I'm glad you showed me this place, and I'm so happy I can be there for you." I tilted my head upwards to look at him, seeing him smile down on me.

"I'm sorry I get jealous easily, you're truly too good for me sometimes, Tesoro."

"Nonsense, it's cute." He leaned down and gave me a long kiss before reaching for the menu. "How about something with strawberries?"