Trish《Sephora》

Requested by: No one.

I'm in my lesbian Era rn so I'm simping HARD for Trish and Jolyne.

~~~~

The doors opened and I heard the extremely boring music play in the speakers. I suppose it was better than shopping in complete silence, but couldn't they at least add something good to the playlist?

I headed over to the lipstick section, looking for a color that'd match my skintone. I wasn't the best at makeup, but I wanted to get better so I had to start somewhere. Was Sephora the best place to start? Maybe not, but it was located in the mall I work at so I decided to become temporarily broke.

"Hey, are you buying that?" Someone asked. I turned my head towards the voice and saw a pink-haired girl staring back at me. She looked about my age, and she was really pretty.

"I'm just looking, but if I want it I'll buy it." I replied, and she scoffed.

"Damn, I was hoping you were in for a grab and go."

"A what now...?"

"You know, grab it and then get the hell out of here?" I looked at her in confusion.

"Uhm, isn't that called... Stealing?" I whispered the last word and she giggled a bit.

"Yeah, that's what it's called. Wanna go for some free shopping?" I kept my eyes on her.

"Why on earth would I do that?" She scoffed again.

"For fun, maybe? Besides, you're really pretty and I think we'd have fun together." She said and winked at me, making me blush slightly.

"Excuse me, but I don't think that's a good idea at all! What if we get caught?"

"Then we'll accuse them of making a mistake and targeting us for being younger than the other women shopping here. Easy, right?" I honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Okay... But why are you asking me to do this?"

"Didn't I tell you? I think you're really pretty."

"Soooo, this is your way of asking me on a date?"

"Yeah, if you swing that way, that is." I looked back at the lipstick I was holding, taking a glance at the price. WOW, that's expensive... I thought for a moment before looking back at her.

"Sure, it's a date." She suddenly looked really surprised.

"Wait, actually? This usually doesn't work on girls..."

"Well, girl-whose-name-I-don't-know, I think we better get to it." I said and she giggled a bit.

"The name's Trish." She hooked my arm in hers and began walking through the
different sections. "How about you?"

"My name's Y/N." I smiled at her. She took some items and swiftly put them inside my bag. I held on to her arm tightly, almost a little scared she'd leave if something went wrong.

"What would you like?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm pretty new to makeup, so I don't know what suits me."

"Hmm... Then let me help you with that." She began picking out specific items that seemed to actually match my colors and added them to my bag.

"Hey! What do you two think you're doing?!" A woman yelled from the register.

"Shit." Trish said under her breath, before pulling me along with her. We ran out the doors, making the alarm go off. I was scared out of my mind, but Trish was just laughing. It gave me a bit of an adrenaline kick, making me laugh as well as she held my hand in hers.

"Tri-... Trish..." I huffed. "I'm getting out of breath."

"Over here!" We had left the mall. Trish had ended up leading the way, and was now dragging me into a restaurant.

"Why are we here?" I asked her as she let go off my hand to hold the door for me. We weren't followed anymore, so I could take it a little easy now.

"Because we can hide here. My, uhm, dad pay good money to the people who work here, so we'll be safe. Besides, we need to finish our date." She led me into a room and pointed to an empty table.

"Thank you." I smiled at her and sat down.

"So what would you like?"

"I'd like to know when we'll be doing this again. I need some new clothes too, you know." I said and winked at her.

"You're so cute, I expect there'll be more dates. You like spaghetti, right?"