Joseph《How You Feel》

Requested by: No one.

I am SO sorry this sucks, and I haven't posted in like 2 days or sum. But this was supposed to be a lemon. It's just that the ideas didn't come to me and it wouldn't work, so its fluff instead lol. Hope that's okay! I was so close to not posting this tho cuz I'm not satisfied with it at all.

But guess what!! I got my first tattoo yesterday! (Not the joestar birthmark, but still!)

~~~~

Stroheim was a bit bitchy sometimes. I didn't mind helping him out, but he was kind off annoying.

"So, thanks to the German technology, we'll be able to fix it wi-" He was explaining something I was moderately uninterested it, so I cut him off.

"Stroheim, please, let me go back. I've been helping you out all day. I'm sure they miss me. Especially since I'm supposed to train as much as possible." I ended the sentence with a sigh as I leaned on some type of control panel, crossing my arms.

"But, Y/N! You're the only one who offers to help! Can't you spare me a few more minutes? I can assure you, you won't regret it!" He cheered as he began stroking all the gadgets in front of him.

"It's because I pity you." I mumbled. I heared him gasp at my side.

"LOOK AT THIS!" He was holding a piece of metal that looked just like every other thing on the table, and I couldn't help but groan in annoyance.

"Stroheim, please, I'm tired... Just let me go home. Lisa Lisa is gonna be pissed if I do-" I was cut off as the door was busted open.

"Hey, Y/N? Lisa Lisa is complaining so I'm here to bring you home!" Joseph stomped inside, scanning the room before finding me. "There you are, let's go!"

"Is your babysitter here already?" Stroheim asked and I ripped the gadget out of his hands.

"He's NOT my babysitter." I frowned at him, but he kept on smiling. For some reason, a lot of people called Joseph my babysitter, or even brother. They were joking, of course, but it bothered me a lot. I had feelings for him, I didn't want him to see me as a sister.

"Sure... Joseph, let her stay for a moment." Stroheim held his hands together, asking like a child begging for candy. Joseph just pouted and shook his head.

"I'd rather lick a cheese grater than leave her here with you." He replied. He always did look out for me, which warmed my heart deeply. Though, I still couldn't help to think that it was because he saw me as a... sister.

"You don't have to say that twice, I'm leaving. Bye, Stroheim." I walked ahead of Joseph, going straight for the exit. He followed me with light steps, and I didn't need to turn around to know what gestures he was showing Stroheim.

~~~

"Caesar! I brought her back!" Joesph shouted as he shoved me inside. Caesar appeared from around a corner, leaning on the doorframe with crossed arms.

"Ah, finally. I thought I'd have to send out a search party." He smirked at his own comment as he looked us up and down. He seemed to be staring at me a bit more than usual, though. As if he was observing me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Hey, Jojo? Leave me and Y/N alone for a second." He nodded his head to another door further down the hallway.

"What?! Why should I leave you two alone?! What about me?!" He whined and I gave him a light punch.

"Jojo, scram."