Weather report《Yard Duty》

Requested by: No one.

Short one, sorry.

~~~~

"Oi, Jolyne!" I yelled to the girl with the multicolored hair.

"Hm? Oh, hey Y/N. What's up?" She stopped in the staircase to look at me, coming from upstairs.

"I'm heading to the piano room for a while. I'm assuming you are too?"

"Yeah, Anasui said he wanted to talk." She replied with a sigh, making me laugh.

"Hah! I bet he's got a new idea on how to ask you out! You know, I could help him out..."

"L/N. Don't you fucking dare." I laughed at her annoyed face as we entered the room, seeing the two men, along with Emporio, waiting for us.

Jolyne began talking to Anasui. It looked a bit as usual. Jolyne looking like she wanted to commit homicide, while Anasui looked like he was about to get on one knee.

"Hey, Y/N?" Emporio tugged on my sleeve to get my attention.

"Hm?"

"Didn't you tell me you have yard duty today?"

"Shoot! You're right!" I ran over to Weather. "I'm sorry we didn't get to talk!"

"Don't worry, come back here once you're done, okay?"

"Got it." I gave his cheek a kiss and hurried out of the room, careful to not be seen.

~~~

Once I got outside, some of the other inmates greeted me as we talked a bit about the guards. Apparently, some prisoners were sleeping with the guards to get out of yard duty. Unfortunately for us, it just gave us all the work.

"At least it's sunny, right?" I said to try and lighten the mood, but only got about half a dozen grunts.

"Y/N, it honestly can't get any worse than this right now." A girl my age said.

To no one's surprise, it did get worse. I felt something stream down my arm. That's when the rain began pouring down.

"What the? L/N! This is you and your optimistic ass' fault!" I stood with my shovel in hand, contemplating if it was worth the extra jail time to dig my own grave instead.

"You know, I honestly feel like this can't get worse now. Honestly." I said. Was I wrong?

Yes.

The rain increased as thunder was heard while lighting appeared above us. It had barely been a minute, but all of us were already soaked.

I threw away my shovel and made my way to the door, flipping off the guards yelling at me to get back.

I stomped through the long hallways, getting the floor soaked in water as I headed straight for the piano room, entering it without even bothering to be careful.

"WEATHER REPORT!" I yelled, looking around the room until my eyes landed on his satisfied face. He was resting comfortably in the piano while the others stared at me.

"Uh-Oh, I think she figured it out." Emporio said while I took heavy steps towards Weather Report.

"Hi, my love. You seem upset, is something wrong?" He sarcastically asked as he sat up, and I slapped him.

"You knew I'd have yard duty, and still gave me hell!"

"Who says it wasn't just the way the weather was today?" He had a smile on his face, as if he was attempting to seem innocent.

"Because you always make sure it's sunny when I'm outside! What the fuck changed?!" I yelled and he frowned.

"You didn't kiss me properly, and you didn't stay long earlier." I stared at him in disbelief.

"What? I couldn't help that I was in a hurry!"

"Then kiss me right now." He said. I didn't need to lean in much closer as he was already close to my face. I pressed my lips against his, enjoying the feeling of his lips more than I should right now, before letting go.

"Weather, I fucking hate you."

"I love you too."