VI

FROM LAST CHAPTER...

________________

"I just said shit that would get her fed up. No problem, I do it all the time."
"Man what the hell, leave that woman aloneeee." Coach says to me.
"Ion think I can man. She's always on my mind, and I can't seem to get her out."
"Ooh someone gotta crushhhh." Steph and the others say.
"Man I'm done."

_______________

RENEE'S POV:

I still think Aaija might be right, but I'm still iffy about it. I really appreciate that I have her in my life. My mom and dad are all the way in Wisconsin, so I don't have that 'face to face' connection with them to talk about these things. Wait- talking about this makes me wanna go visit them. Hmm.. I might just do that. I can take Aaija with me.

I'll have to think about it. But anyways, I'm on the way to Brenda's French Soul Food. I'm meeting someone there. I'm not telling y'all anything. You better not snoop either. Y'all nosyyy. I make it there and see the person's car and try to park close to them. I end up finding a spot right across from them. I park there and get out.

I head into the restaurant and wait for them to get out their car. As I sit down, they walk in.
"Hi..." I say nervously.
"Hi Renee. You finally wanna talk to me?"
"J- you already on some bs."
"You know you love me."
"In your dreams.."
"True.." I look at him like 'wtf.'
"Get to explaining please." They start talking and I'm starting to forgive them. But I'm still a bit iffy.

"So overall, I'm sorry for what I've done and you don't have to accept this immediately. Take your time. I just needa answer." They say apologetically.
"I forgive you Jordan. I've had time to think about it, and I semi - forgive you. You still need to earn my trust back." He smiles showing his beautiful dimples.
"Thank you. I really appreciate it!!"
"Mhm. Meanwhile, how's life for you."

"I mean it's good, just working a lot."
"I feel you on that one, but I wanna order do you ?"
"Yeah, we can." There are 2 menus already sitting on the table we are sitting at, so we just grab those. I think about getting a crab boil, but then I think about Jordans and how he might want some.
"You wanna share a crab boil?" I say questioningly
"Sure, I don't mind."
"Okay I'll order it-."
"Be foreal.. You know I order for us."
"Okay.." I roll my eyes.

"Keep rolling them eyes and we gon have some problems." My thighs clench together. He smiles his beautiful smile.
"Ain't nothing to smile for. What's funny ?"
"You." He starts bawlinnng.
"I know you ain't laughing with that big ass flat screen tv as a forehead." I say dying laughing.
"Be quiet damn" He rolls his eyes.
"KeEp RoLlInG tHeM eYeS aNd We GoN hAvE sOmE pRoBlEmS." I mock him in a deep voice.

TO BE CONTINUED...

jay's notes !!

um.. hey.. how y'all doin... 🌚 sorry i haven't been postin i been busy wit basketball and school lately. but i love y'all and God bless you !!