XXIII

LAST CHAPTER...

"Yes please, isn't it heavy as hell though?"

"Not really, you lift, so it's not that heavy."

"This goes together so well, your birthday is in two days, whatchu' wanna do?"

"I wanna explore."

"I'll make it happen."

______________

RENEE'S POV:

Jordan shoots his last shot in his hoop session in London as I rebound for him and Ralen.

I hand him his water as he pecks me on the lips.

"I love you Mrs. Poole."

"I love you more Mr. Poole." I reply with the biggest smile I've produced in about four years now.

"I'm done for today, so you wanna go somewhere or head back to the hotel?"

"You need food in that stomach of yours, so something to eat then hotel. Netflix and chill?"

Yeah, I'm fine with that," he beams.

Today is our last day in London before we go home for a bit. We just decided to chill before we hop on this almost 11 hour flight.

Ever since the championship parade, me, Jordan, Ralen, and JSquared have been out of country.

I feel like we all needed this after that stressful regular and postseason.

Just needed a breathe of fresh air.

You think this is it? Nah, I have something better.

_____________

TIME SKIP: one and a half year later..
JORDAN'S POV:

Renee and I just pulled to the Wizards practice facility.

"I am but not looking forward to this," I whisper in my fiancé's ear.

I hold her left hand in my right as we walk through the media team taking arrival pictures.

We both pose with a peace sign and small smile.

I feel like we've grown up together so much that we've turn into one another.

We see Kyle Kuzma and his lady Winnie Harlow at the door.

"Hey soon to be Mrs. Poole!," Winnie exclaims as my future baby mama hugs her.

"What's up twin?," Kuz daps me and pulls me toward the locker room.

"Nothing, just getting used to being here in the cold. It's been a minute since I've had to wear a puffer."

"I feel you. It's goin' be quick though. In the summer I swear the devil doesn't have his drawls on or something." We both chuckle at this.

"Yeah, I'm just finna do this media sadly, and get home so I can chill with my woman." I smile.

"How's the wifey?"

"She's awesome man, I love her so much. I'm never letting her go ever again."

"You're so whipped." He bends over laughing while I smile watching my fiancée converse with Winnie and she winks at me.

"Jordan, we have the jersey ready!"

"Alright bro, I'll see you!" I dap Kuz and we walk to our women.

"Cmon baby, I gotta change."

"Alright mi amor."

______________
TIME SKIP: two years
RENEE'S POV:

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear JPPP, happy birthday to you! And many moreee!" Jordan and I's family and friends song to our now year old child.

Jordan takes the back of Jordan's head and barely dips it into the mini cake we bought for him.

"Jordan!" he smirks playfully at me.

"What?? I'm just having fun!"

I narrow my eyes and laugh loudly and I see Jordan smile hugely.

________________
TIME SKIP: another year
OMNISCIENT POV:

"And the Washington Wizards are NBA Champions for the second time in a row as they beat the Golden State Warriors by 1, with a game winning three made by Jordan Poole!"

"BABY YOU DID IT!"

"I DID! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

"I love you dada!"

"I love you more twin." Jordan kisses our 2 year old on the head.

He grabs the confetti and tries to feed it to his daddy. Jordan catches on and grabs it with his mouth without his lips.

"Family trip?"

"Forsure! Where haven't we been? I want Junior to come."

"Of course, I think Aaija is tired of him to be completely honest." Renee chuckles.

It please Renee to see Jordan so happy after what happened three years ago.

Renee and Jordan Poole,

"I finally found love as real as you and me"

"I'm grateful to God that you're here baby!"

They share a kiss as Junior wraps his tiny arms around their necks to give them a hug.

They share a glance and cover Junior with kisses all over his face.

"Hey babe," Jordan looks at Renee.

"Yes, my love."

"How about a family of 3?"

"What?! Really?!"

"Yes my baby!" Renee giggles as Jordan picks her up!

"I love you."

"I love you more!"

________________

jay's notes

i'll miss him so much

i'll miss him so much. he finna ball out!
i'm sorry to end the book so early but i have no motivation so i gave renee and jordan a happy, pleasing ending. this book needs mad editing!
as always,
thanks for reading,
jaypoole out!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄, 𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 🎉