VII

FROM LAST CHAPTER...

"Keep rolling them eyes and we gon have some problems." My thighs clench together. He smiles his beautiful smile.
"Ain't nothing to smile for. What's funny ?"
"You." He starts bawlinnng.
"I know you ain't laughing with that big ass flat screen tv as a forehead." I say dying laughing.
"Be quiet damn" He rolls his eyes.
"KeEp RoLlInG tHeM eYeS aNd We GoN hAvE sOmE pRoBlEmS." I mock him in a deep voice.

——————————————

JORDAN'S POV:

She looked so beautiful... My bad, hey y'all.. how y'all doing ?? I'm doing okay a lil tired but I'll be okay. So.. Lemme give y'all the rundown. Me and Renee met up at a restaurant. I sincerely apologized. Just to let y'all know that I had to rehearse that like 5 times to make sure I didn't stutter or start my sentence with 'Um..' That shit pisses me off.

Anyways.. Like I was saying, I hope that Renee can forgive me. But the thing is that I forgot to tell her about my current girlfriend, Willow. Yes, the one from college. The one that I told Renee on my draft night that I didn't want her because of her. Secretly, I did have feelings but... You know how that go. Speaking of Renee. I'm heading to practice right now. I hope I see her, because I needa talk to her. ASAP !

RENEE'S POV:

Hey y'all. I'm back ! How y'all doing ? I'm doing fine. Getting up in the morning is the hardest thing to do. I just sat in my bed staring at the ceiling for 5 minutes. Knowing if I don't get up Ima be late, I accept fate and get up and make a outfit for today. I turn on the shower and wait patiently until it's hot. I get in and go over my agenda over and over until I'm out the shower. I get ready and I pack some essentials. I find Aaija sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"Hey girl." I say fixing a bagel.
"Hey Renee." She says not looking away from her phone.
"Girl what is on that phone that's so interesting that you can't even look at me and say hey?" I peek over her shoulder. I see that she's on Instagram looking a TheShadeRoom's most recent post.
"What's going on now Aaija?" I say rolling my eyes knowing something happened.
"Girl yo lil boo on here."
"Who?" I said knowing damn well Ion have no "boo."

"Jordan dummy." She says in a 'duh' tone. Oh him? I didn't even think about him.
"What they talking about?"
"Just him and his "new" girlfriend Willow?" Willow? Sounds familar. Wait...
"Girl that's the "ex" that I thought he had. She the one who made Jordan say that he "didn't" have feelings for me."
"Wait.. So Jordan and Windmill or whatever her name is, they dated?" She says with her eyes buldged.
"Yes girl. That man had me thinking we was deeply in love with eachother." I roll my eyes reminiscing about all the drama she put me and Jordan through when we were "talking".

JORDAN'S POV:

I make it practice, park, and make my way to the locker room. I change and walk to the gym scrolling through Instagram. I see that me and Willow are on TheShadeRoom's most recent post. I think because we posted our plates at the same restaurant a few days ago. That's the first glimpse that anybody has gotten of us. The only person to have 100% eyesight of her was Renee. I make it to the courts and I'm feeling bouncy.

I put my phone down as I plan to talk to Renee about this whole situation on Instagram. I stretch a lil until I see Renee enter the building to head to her modeling office. I wave at her with a slight smile. She repeats the gesture. I spot Gary and Juan talking to the side by the bench. I walk up to them.
"Twinnemmmm. What's up ?" Says Juan.
"Nun. Gotta talk to someone though. Y'all?"
"Good, but who you gotta talk to?" Gary raises a eyebrow.
"Oh, just Renee. Me and Willow are on TheShadeRoom." I saw rolling my eyes.

"Awweee. You think she gon yell at you ?" Juan says curiously.
"I mean not really. She might be a bit confused and frustrated because I just apologized this weekend. Went out to eat and everything." I say huffing.
"Sounds like a you problem." Gary says shrugging. I glare at him.
"I really ain't need yo opinion to be honest. I'm just telling y'all."
"Since I'm early, Ima go check or try to talk to Renee. How many minutes we got?" Juan checks his phone.
"Bout 30 minutes."
"Bet. I'll tell y'all the news when I get back."

RENEE'S POV:

Me and Aaija finally get to work and set up. I get the camera ready since our photographer isn't here today. I'm finishing up setting up when I hear a fire beat as a knock. I walk to door bopping my head.
"Hello?" I say. I see Jordan and fake smile.
"Hey. I needa talk to you. Like asap before practice." It's probably about Willow.
"Yeah, you right." Oh shit he heard me.
"You better get to talking cus' you only have like 20 to get back." He takes a deep ass breath.
"I don't know if you've seen this post or not.. But yes I forgot to tell you that Willow and I are still together." I'm just stale - facing him knowing that I've seen it.
"I've seen it since this morning. This ain't no surprise." I say trying not to giggle.

"Oh... Okay well what are we gonna do about trying to "rekindle" this friendship?"
"I mean you technically lied to me. So, I don't think we will be together anytime soon Anthony."
"But-"
"Ain't no damn buts, you lied and you know specifically that I have major fucking trust issues because of you. Leave." I slam the door in his face and go back to what I was doing. I get dressed into the merch and set the timer for the pictures.

After 20 minutes of doing that I finished up and went to check on Aaija. She and the dance team were just going over their last dance for the day. I sit and watch waiting patiently. They finish and me and Aaija leave immediately because I have to tell her what happened earlier. We say bye to the team and leave.
"Girllllll... I got some damn tea." I say as I sit in the driver's seat.
"What is it??" A eyebrow of hers raise.
"So remember the post you showed me this morning? Yeah, Jordan came to the office and told me about Willow and thought that everything was finna be cool. Like I know you gotta big head but you have to have some big brains innat bitch."

—————————————

TO BE CONTINUED...

hey.. how y'all doin... 🌚. yes i'm back. just hadda take a lil break. school and basketball has a been a aggravating bitch man. ion wanna talk ab basketball 😒. school.. man they can kiss my ass. i'm not even a freshie yet. i gotta crush tho😫. he so cute. his laugh ugly ash😣. but i can ve cute sometimes. anyways next chapter comin in __ days. 🤷🏾‍♀️