XII

FROM LAST CHAPTER...

"And how can you conclude that twin?" I ask confused.
"She got big ass tears dried up like the Sahara desert on her face. Her shirt is also damp." He said matter of a factly.
"Mann. Whatever." I said waving it off.
"Jordan lemme talk to you right quick." Steph says while Klay follows him.

_________________

JORDAN'S POV:

Why does everybody always like to talk to me? I needa go on a vacay once this season is over. Out of the country even. I wonder if Renee would like to come? Anyways, let's figure out what the hell Steph and Klay wanna talk to me about.

I follow my teammates into the kitchen. The amount of times I've been to the kitchen today you would be surprised.
"So, why did you break up with her." Steph says getting straight to the point.
"She's a certified gold digger Wardell. You didn't know this already?" He jerks his head back.
"First of all, don't get smart with me. And second, yes I did know that's why I was giving you so many signs." I shake my head and hold my arms up in defense.

"My bad, it's just that- well I'm not happy that I broke up with her. Just relieved and in peace. I have the house to myself now. She's such a handful and finally I don't have to deal with that. Shit is annoying. I don't think y'all understand. She just had me in a chokehold in the worst way. It was stressful. This explains why I was in a shooting slump. Had too much on my mind. Dealing between her and basketball."

_____________

RENEE'S POV:

Damn. I ain't never thought that Jordan Anthony Poole was ever gone drop Willow. At least he know what he been missing. That don't mean that he gone start talking to me though. He's gonna have to wait. Not getting to me easy. Anyways, I excused myself to the bathroom. I pass by Jordan, Steph, and Klay on my way. Me and Jordan make eye contact for about 4 seconds before I break it so I won't run into a wall.

I finally found it. Yes, Jordan gave me a tour when I first got here. I walk in, lock the door and start giggling. I'm sorry, but that shit was funny. I already know Author was laughing while writing this shit. Once I get over my giggling fit, I actually do my business and wash my hands. I open the door and I see Jordan. I damn near jump back from the way he's so close.

"Why is everybody popping up on each other?"
"Ion know, but all I know is that I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me. Yes, I know I've already apologized. I just wanted to be entirely sincere with my words and how I word them. To be completely honest, you gave me the confidence to actually break up with her. At the same time, we were having our problems. I wanted to say.. What would you say if we restart what we had. Not necessarily the relationship, but the friendship." He rants.

"Give me a few days to think about it. If you fuck up, I'm not giving you anymore chances. I'm so deadass. This is the last time. You already have 2 strikes. 3 and you're out. Thanks for being real and sincere for your apology, but still give me a few days to think." I walk out and head back outside. I feel bad, but at the same time I don't because at the end of the day he put his self in that position.

_____________

jay's notes !!

hey.. how you doin... yes i'm ACTUALLY on schedule. it's been exactly 2 days. L mom for not letting me go trick o treating. 😒 anyways, i love y'all and have a great night !! Happy Halloween. MAKE SURE TO CHECK CANDY PLEASE!!!!