Chapter 21- Carnet (mature)

(Second update in a double update)

Everything about Satish had gotten softer since we retired to our room; his voice, his expression, the intensity of his eyes.

He was the same man but at the same time he seemed so different, his gentle smiles, affectionate touches and softly spoken reassurances were like a soothing balm to my nerves, his musky and woodland scent gaining a hint of sweet sandalwood and the smell of warm summer rain. It didn't make it any less overwhelming but my wolf didn't feel the need to submit so strongly and I was able to actually enjoy his presence and touch without worrying I'd turn limp and bear my neck with a whimper.

I felt so incredibly warm in his lap and wrapped in his arms, his skin radiating heat and I felt like I was sitting before a roaring fire, the sparks I felt when our skin touched like the crackling of the burning wood.

His hot and rough palms that had been rubbing my back in soothing circles slipped under my silk shirt and I gasped, arching at the skin contact and the sheer heat of his hands, the callouses and old scars marring his skin slightly catching and scraping my skin.

His mouth gently took my parted lips, something warm and wet slipping between them as our lips touched and my tastebuds were awakened by the rich and earthy taste of him.

Being alone with him and with his calmer scent I was able to feel more than just an overwhelming sensation and I became acutely aware of how good it felt to be kissed by him. The gentle brush of his lips felt amazing, my nerves coming alive and igniting from his touch.

Sparks danced along my skin, racing up and down my body, heat blooming in my stomach and leaving me breathless.

I whimpered as his tongue swiped over the inside of my mouth, hitting every sensitive spot and caressing them with skilled flicks of his tongue and when he rubbed ours together between kisses a sound I'd never made before left my mouth and my hips seemed to get a mind of their own and pressed my stomach up against Satish's.

A deep growl rumbled in Satish's chest and he smirked against my lips. "Just like that Carnet," he murmured huskily, his hips reciprocating the movement and I made that sound again as it pressed our lower halves together.

The special place my parents had forbidden me from touching outside of bathing and going to the bathroom felt strange like it sometimes did. Sometimes it got hard in the mornings and when I was a little younger it would stiffen at random times and cause me foreign and strange pain, making that special place extremely sensitive.

I could feel it starting to stiffen from Satish's kisses and touches, the strange pain and sensitivity just starting but I know when it got stronger wearing trousers would become incredibly uncomfortable and I didn't look forward to that feeling.

Before coming to the Stentorian pack I'd just undress from the waist down if I was in my bedroom and try my hardest to ignore it. I found taking cold showers helped or thinking of things I hated, like getting my eyebrows threaded, gods that was painful.

My parents told me that my special place was only for the Alpha to touch but there was no way I could ask Satish to ease my pain, I'd die of embarrassment first.

My face felt hot and my lips were swollen and tingling like I'd eaten something spicy. I stared up at Satish with desperate hopelessness and curled my fingers into the excess fabric of his robe.

One of his hands slipped out from under my shirt and came to cup the side of my head, the rough pad of his thumb caressing my cheek and the touch was soothing. I found myself leaning into his palm and letting the weight of my head rest in his large hand, his other hand delving to my hair and I mewled as he gently tugged at my curls and raked his fingers through them, my eyes lidding at the wonderful feeling.