Chapter 9- Satish

Satish's POV

The door opened and sweetness drifted in, my father straightened in his seat, seeming quite interested in who was about to walk through the door. Jan held it open and three people walked in, the pale beauty and his parents. They kept close to him, his mother leading the way with purposeful strides, his father protective and an imposing-looking man, he and Jan looked evenly matched but he was stone-faced, his light brown eyes resembling the beauties somewhat, a few shades darker.

The beauties posture seemed the same as before, as soon as he walked passed the door his body both tensed slightly but seemed loose as if he'd suddenly drop to the floor and turn into a puddle. Even without the glitter, his skin seemed to glow radiantly. I looked down at his file, Carnet Larkin, from the Keel Pack, just eighteen, surprisingly fluid in quite a few languages; English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin) and Arabic. Extensive qualifications with high grades. His file states that he's an avid reader and gardener and can play the piano.

He wasn't small like Aban, nor tall like Imani, he was in between. He was lean but not thin, he filled out his body, shaped by gentle muscle. He wasn't shocking like Imani, not adorable like Aban, he smelled extremely sweet, very pure, not like Elias, who seemed to have an unclean mind.

He sat down, seeming grateful for the support, despite that his back was straight, not slouching at all, his nimble and slender hands in his lap, looking relaxed. His captivating amber eyes were still, for the most part, focused on me as I talked, but not my face, he never once met my eyes, a sure sign of a submissive. Add that to the way I'd seen him act before, the kneeling, the neck baring, the low and soft tone in his voice.

His mother did most of the talking, his father speaking when necessary, a man of few words it seemed. He was a Beta if I wasn't wrong, Carnet had strong blood in his veins, that bode well, but he wasn't dominant like Imani was. His mother assured in his complete innocence, telling my parents and me how they'd limited his exposure to certain things, that he knew what sex was and what it was for, but passed that nothing. That he'd was untouched, even by himself, which I felt was a bit of a stretch, a teenage boy had urges, I was one once after all, I knew only too well of the hormones that raged through my body, an outlet was needed. I let them continue though, his sweet smell proved he was very pure, whether he'd experimented alone or not was of little concern to me, it would be nice if he was but it wouldn't sway me.

Carnet did speak, if only a little, my parents asked him things, he was homeschooled apparently, his parents wanting to keep him away from other teens, to keep him from hearing things or getting distracted.

He was innocent, that was evident, the animal side of me was pleased greatly by that. His looks were uncommon, but not too much, his flawless milky skin and almost glowing large amber eyes, those shiny dark curls, his slight yet solid frame. He caught attention, drew it in by his radiance, you couldn't help but see him, but he wasn't in your face, his beauty was gentle, the more you looked the more you liked it, the more you wanted him. Sounds good for a long relationship.

They left after we had no more questions left to ask and I admitted I missed his sweet scent once he'd gone, yes it still lingered but it wasn't like when he was in the room.

"He was so darling Satish, a beautiful young man. He's submissive, very much so, it looked as if he longed to be lower than he was. He's also of a large enough build to carry a child, to carry an Alpha. He seems so kind and mature, sensible with a certain gentleness. I like this one." mother declared.

"Hmm, Keel Pack, quite a mediocre one, average size and some strength, known for their strategy. I haven't met their alpha before, but if his father is anything to go by he couldn't be too bad, I haven't heard anything bad about him anyway. He seems a capable young man, the youngest out of the four, but as your mother said he has a certain maturity about him, I think he may be a good fit." he finished. They were right about maturity, what I saw before breakfast showed that, he didn't get involved in the cat fight as Jan had called it, I doubt he even was involved in the one after breakfast.

He walked with elegance, ate his food with sophistication, he was respectful. Guess the big decision was a bit easier than I'd thought it would be. "I agree, he is a good choice," I informed my parents and they seemed pleased by that.

That over and done with, time for a run.