𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
On the way to donnas we stop by robins so he can grab some cash.
"Ma im just quickly grabbing some money to get an outfit for the dance!" He says as he opens the door and walks in, i follow behind him.
"Here" His mum walks over and opens her purse "Get yourself something nice"
She passes him 5 20 dollar notes, he takes them and sighs.
"Ma you dont have to, i have my own money upstairs"
"I know I know but i want to mijo, you deserve it." She takes his hands in hers and squeezes them.
"Thank you" He hugs her.
She hugs him back and whispers something in his ear before pulling away. A smile appears on both of their faces and he nods.
"And dont be getting into any trouble you" She grabs his cheeks
"I wont dont worry ma" He laughs "You can let go now"
She releases her grip and pats his shoulder.
"Right, let's go." He turns to me and grabs my hand
"Bye Camilla!" I smile
"Goodbye sweetheart, you two have fun!" She smiles brightly back and we leave.
"I honestly love your mum so much" I look at robin
"I swear you like her more than me at this point" He rolls his eyes
"Oh yeah, definitely, i might ditch you for her."I shrug
"Oh really?" He raises his eyebrow
"Mhm, i'd choose her in a heartbeat"
He puts me in a gentle headlock and ruffles my hair up "Wanna repeat that" He challenges
"Fine fine okay, i guess i like you too" I joke and he releases me
"You messed my hair up"
"Oh no, poor y/ns hair what ever shall we do" He teases
"Such a dick" I mumble under my breath, he hears and starts laughing to himself.
"You're not funny!" I sigh
"Oh but i really am." He laughs back
Suddenly i see a black van reading the words '𝙰𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙰𝙳𝙰𝙱𝚁𝙰' is slowly driving towards us. I've heard the stories about the grabber, the black balloons, the black van. My breathing goes shaky as i freeze in fear.
"What's wrong?" Robin turns around and looks at me, i keep my eyes on the van and don't say a word. I physically couldn't. He follows my eyes and spots the van, realising what's going on.
"Hey its fine don't worry, the stories aren't real, we are absolutely fine don't worry. Lets just keep on going."
"I.. c cant-" I manage to stutter out quietly. He realises how panicked i am and embraces me in a hug.
"It's okay, i'm here, i'll protect you." He whispers in my ear.
"O.. okay" I whisper back.
He grabs my hand tightly and starts slowly walking with me.
"Your okay, it's all okay" He reassures me as we walk.
I take small, slow steps and robin keeps his eyes on me as i do.
The van stops next to us and a man in what looks like a magician costume comes out, dropping a bag and along with it, his hat.
"Oh gosh would you look at that" He laughs kneeling on the floor to get his bag, i freeze up, feeling fear course through my entire body, robin squeezes my hand tighter. "Would you pass me my hat" The man looks up at me, my entire body frozen and unable to reply in any way.
Robin notices and picks up the hat, shoving it in the man's hands.
"There's your hat, now can you move out the way so we can get through" He snarls at the man
"I am a part time magician" The man stands up, completely ignoring robin "Would you like to see a magic trick?"
"Did you not hear me you dumb fuck? I said move out of the fucking way you ugly ass hijo de puta."Robin shouts, causing someone to come out of there house.
The man looks seriously shocked, taken aback by what robin said, he just moves to the side considering there's now someone watching the entire thing.
Robin puts his hand on my lower back and lightly pushes me forward, guiding me to walk beside him.
"See, it's okay hermosa, we will be at donnas in no time." He whispers in my ear.

𝗔/𝗡
𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗜 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘 𝗚𝗢
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛😋😋