𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
"What the fuck are you doing give me that now!" I'm woken up by robin shouting.
"No fucking way i'm gonna make so many copies and show everyone that robin arellano is really a big softie" Gwen laughs to herself running away from robin with something in her hand. I adjust my eyes to the light and slowly push myself to sit up on the couch with a small yawn.
"What's going on?" I mumble as i rub my eyes.
"I dont even know at this point" Finney replies as robin chases gwen round the kitchen.
"You two were so cute last night though" Donna smiles"
"Huh?" I scowl
"You and robin?" She scowls back, i shrug. "You'll see what i mean when gwen shows you the picture, that's why robins chasing her by the way"
"Oh right erm okay" I answer confused.
"What are we doing today?" Bruce asks
"I don't know we'll figure it out when those two have sorted whatever that is out though" Finney shrugs referring to robin and gwen who are still racing around the kitchen.
"Oh my days can you two stop" I roll my eyes and robin sighs in defeat, walking back over to the couch falling back on it, "Now what the fuck was that all about?"
"Just gwen being a gigantic knobhead" He snarls and gwen laughs arrogantly, walking over with a smug look on her face. She shows me the polaroid photo of me and robin asleep last night and i smile, "Awh that's cute"
"No its not" Robin protests
"You saying we aren't cute?" I raise my eyebrow
"What no i just meant like i don't know just-" He sighs and looks down "Fine i guess it's kinda cute"
We all laugh except from robin who just looks pissed off.
"So what are we doing today?" Bruce asks again
"I was thinking maybe go to the arcade and then later the drive in?" Robin suggests, and everyone agrees.
"We'll eat then get ready and i'll get my mum to drop us off, how about we make pancakes and hot chocolate and then just whatever else people want?" Donna suggests and everyone hungrily nods. We all go to the kitchen in our pjs and donna gets all the stuff ready. Gwen and bruce are tasked with making a little fruit platter, donna and finn do the hot chocolates and of course me and robin are tasked with making the pancakes. The batter is already made, all we have to do is make it into actual pancakes then decorate them. I turn the heat on and put a pan on top of the now flickering flame, robin shakes the batter a bit before opening it.
"We are gonna be so good at this i can already tell" Robin nods
"Mhm we are gonna be the best chefs ever" I agree before taking the batter off robin, he steps behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, i pour some of the batter into the pan, shaking the pan abit and watching it slowly form into a pancake before flipping it and repeating. Each time i finish a pancake i flip it onto the plate next to me that slowly becomes a pancake stack and repeat, when i'm finished theres 18 pancakes in total, three for everyone. Me and robin put three on each plate and get the decoration stage ready. I'm doing Gwens, Bruce's and Robins, while robin does Donnas Finneys and mine. I start off with gwens, putting a ring of whipped cream around the edge of the pancake, a strawberry slice slanted on it, forming another ring, i then top it off with a maple syrup love heart in the middle with the letter G spelt out in chocolate chips, I do the same with bruces as well, the only difference being the B in chocolate chips instead of a G. Then with robins, I put a ring of whipped cream and strawberries around the edge just like gwens and bruces, then in maple syrup i spell out "My boy" with a small love heart next to it and i over line the maple syrup with chocolate chips. I finish and so does robin, we look around and everyone else is finished too. We all carry our food into the front room and put it all on the table, gwen takes a picture of it on her polaroid before we all get our stuff, I grab my pancakes robin made, the hot chocolate donna made and some fruit off gwen and bruce's fruit platter.
"Omg these pancakes are so cute" Gwen smiles.
"Yeah i made yours because there's no way i'd trust robin making yours" I laugh and so does donna finn and bruce, robin and gwen just give each other a dirty look before looking away. Robin looks down at what i made him then laughs,
"Cutie" He looks at me with a grin
"I know right" I look back at him smugly.
On mine, i have 'Dickhead' spelt out in strawberries.
"Your so funny" I sarcastically smile
"I know right" He mimics me and i roll my eyes before eating.
After we've all finished, we go in different rooms to get ready.

A/N
OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE IM GROUNDED CAUSE I GOT EXCLUDED FROM SCHOOL LOLS BUT IM ABLE TO UPDATE CAUSE IM PRETENDING TO DO HOMEWORK ON MY IPAD LOLS ALSO LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!!