𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Monday
7:47 am
𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
"y/n, y/n!" A figure gently shakes me, i slowly open my eyes, the light invading the room and piercing my eyes. I squint, looking around to see robin carefully shaking me.
"Huh?" I mumble half asleep
"Cmon we need to get ready for school" He turns around to walk towards his closet and i prop myself up against the headboard on robins bed.
"What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.
"Ermm" robin checks his clock "7:48"
"What?" That wakes me up, i jump out of the bed and look in the mirror. "Shit school starts in half an hour and i look like i've been dragged through a bush" I groan.
"Chill half an hour is plenty of time" Robin casually flicks through the hangers in his closet.
"Yeah maybe for you, but i'm a girl robin!"
"Really? I didn't know" Robin sarcastically states and i roll my eyes.
"Shutup! I have to do my hair, my makeup, get changed.." I trail off before, "Shit robin i dont have any clothes here!"
"Stop stressing man just wear your jeans from yesterday and you can borrow whatever else you need from me" Robin says before chucking me a beige t-shirt and my jeans. I take a deep breath in, relaxing myself before walking out the room and into the bathroom to get changed. I take the clothes i slept in off and change them for robins top and my jeans. Wait. How the fuck am i changed? Did robin-? Nah. He wouldn't of. But, what if he did? That means he would of seen me like half naked. Like he would of seen my ti-
"Hurry the fuck up in there" My thoughts are interrupted by robin banging on the door. I open it and stand at the entrance.
"Erm last night did you.." I ask, not finishing my sentence out of pure embarrassment
"Did i what?" He asks, even though he clearly knows what i mean, he's just trying to make me even more red then i already am.
"My clothes erm, did you?"
"You're not making much sense here hermosa." So he's really gonna make me say it, fuck sake. I sigh and look down at my feet,
"Did you change my clothes?" I can feel the heat on my cheeks growing hotter and my face turning more flushed.
"No i got lizzie too dont worry" He laughs and places his hand under my chin, tilting my head up so i'm looking at him. He scans my face and grins "you're quite red love, was it something i said?" He teases and i roll my eyes, barging past him into his room, i hear his laugh and then the sound of the bathroom door closing, i sit down at his desk and open his drawer to get his brush. I brush the knots out of my bed hair and examine my face in the mirror. Fuck sake i need mascara. I walk over to Els room and knock,
"Come in!" Her voice echos from the other side of the door, i push it open and walk in to her doing her makeup at her desk. "You alright y/n?" She asks while curling her eyelashes.
"Yeah i was just wondering if you had a mascara i could use? I didn't bring any makeup with me" I chuckle and so does she before holding out her makeup bag to me.
"Just use anything i don't mind, don't be letting robin put any on though god he once snuck in and used our ma's makeup when he was 7 and god it was not a pretty sight" She laughs and so do i.
"Don't worry i wont let him near it" I giggle and turn to walk back to robins room "Thanks El!"
"No problem" She looks at her lashes in the mirror before putting the curler back on them.
I sit down at robins desk and take out a mascara and highlighter, that's all i really need, plus there's no chance El's concealer would match my tone. I apply a few layers of mascara to each eye and then shove some light highlighter on my nose, the roof of my mouth and my cheekbones. I put the makeup back in and grab a lipgloss, as i'm opening it robin walks back in and plonks himself on the bed. He's in a similar beige t shirt and black joggers with his new bandana that we got together on his head. I apply a layer of lipgloss, run out of the room to return the bag of cosmetics to El and return to the room, grabbing my jacket from yesterday and searching through the pockets. I pull out my bandana that i got with robin and put it over my hair, fiddling with it a bit before tying it underneath, my hair flows out of the now triangular side of the bandana and two strands dangle out of the front. i can't lie, robin has good taste it looks pretty good and goes well with my outfit.

 i can't lie, robin has good taste it looks pretty good and goes well with my outfit