𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
Donnas mum pulls into the drive in and we all climb out of the car, normally we'd stay on donnas mums car but there's loads of abandoned cars at the back we decided to sit on, plus that way donnas mum doesn't have to watch us all flirt the entire time.
"We still have 10 minutes before the movie starts, that gives us some time to go get snacks so let's go now just in case the movie is put on early" Robin tells us all. We all walk to the stall and check out what snacks they are serving.
"Hi can i get a medium bucket of popcorn and a soda please" Gwen asks the man running the stall, he gets her food and passes it to her, she pays then walks over to the side.
"Can i have the same please" Donna asks, he gets her food then she walks over and joins gwen. Finn and Bruce order then me and robin walk up.
"Hi can we please get a bag of candy floss, a large bucket of popcorn and two sodas" I smile at the man, he gets mine and robins food and passes us it, we walk over and join the others, gwen being gwen has already eaten half of her popcorn so she goes back and gets another. After she's got her second bucket of popcorn, we all walk to the back where the abandoned cars are. Me and robin climb on the hood of one and grab a blanket and some pillows from the bag we brought with us, we set them up and the movie comes on.
'Enter the Dragon' The projection reads.
"Yes this movies so good" Robin mumbles excitedly
The movie starts playing and i snuggle into robin, resting my head on his shoulder. He gently plays with my hair as we watch the movie and everything feels perfect. This entire time has been sheer perfection. I can't believe any of this is actually happening it feels surreal, especially how robin has been with me. He's so, well he's so robin. I dont know how to explain it but everything about him has me falling deeper into this love spell i've found myself caught up in. His stunning as shit hair, his beautiful eyes, his cute button nose, his perfect lips, his gorgeous smile, his stupid as fuck sense of humour, his alluring voice, it's all just perfect. He's perfect. If i could freeze this moment so it could last forever, trust me i would, to stay in his hold forever is my version of heaven. I feel so safe in his arms, and fuck the butterflies this boy gives me are unreal, the way he can make my face turn the colour of a tomato with just one sentence or just one touch is ridiculous to me but he still manages to do it every single time. I dont think i could ever get used to not being with him, we're practically inseparable at this point, i feel like i spend all my time with robin fucking arellano. He's my best friend, i don't know if he's more than that to be honest, i don't know if i'm more to him though, i've found myself wrapped up in the question, does robin arellano want to be more than friends? I don't care though, because i know i can't take this moment for granted whether it's just as friends or not.
"bro this movie, it's the best" he mumbles
"hmm idk, maybe second best" i mumble back
"what? no way what's best then?" he scowls
"texas chainsaw massacre for sure" i smile
"Oh shit yeah, okay yeah this is second best i'm totally with you on this one"
I laugh and so does he before giving me a kiss on the head, i snuggle back into him and he puts his arm around my waist, using the other to play with my hair. We sit like this for a while before he looks down at me and whispers.
"y/n.." he whispers to me
"yes?" I look up at him, he pauses for a moment.
"I-" He pauses again, as if he doesn't know whether he should say what's on his mind or not, i keep my eye contact with him to show him he can be open with me. "I think i love you" He finishes his sentence.
My eyes go wide, what? What the fuck? Robin arellano? Loves me? No. This can't be real, i can't contemplate what's going on, my mind starts racing with thoughts of what we could be, or worse, what we could never be. "I know it might seem sudden or whatever but honestly my time with you has been better than anything that's ever happened to me, meeting you has been better than anything that has ever happened to me. It's just, you give me this feeling i've
never felt before, it's like this feeling of hope and i don't know but i-" I cut him off by gently pressing my lips onto his, cupping his face with my hand while keeping connection of the kiss. He wraps his arm around my back and grips his hand onto my waist, kissing me back. Our lips intertwine as our tongues dance and my stomach does leaps. I pull away before looking him in the eyes.
"I think i love you too robin" I whisper.

A/N
OMG OMG OMG AHHHHHH
I CANT DEAL THIS IS MAKING ME FOLD WRITING THIS
BTW THE NEXT CHAPTER IS JUST GOING TO BE ROBINS POV OF THIS WHOLE CHAPTER/SCENE
ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOUVE SHOWN ME WITH WRITING THIS BOOK AND ON MY TIKTOK (tbpwattpad is the tiktok) ITS HONESTLY SO APPRECIATED JUST SEEING ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS ON IT HAS HELPED MOTIVATE ME TO CONTINUE THIS WRITING JOURNEY SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THAT!!
(1003 words :) )