𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
A familiar object sticks into me, coated in the crimson that's currently streaming from my mutliple wounds. Black spots flash infront of me as my vision becomes dim, i feel as though a cold flame is burning inside of me.
"Robin?" My voice tremors, my eyes still locked on my bleeding stomach. Robin looks away from the pale body led lifeless on the floor and up at my face. He follows my eyes to my stomach.
"Amor?" He shakily gasps at the sight.
I reach down, grabbing hold of the small object, yanking it out. I pull the object close to my face to inspect it. Its a switchblade. Its small and brown, i wipe the blade with my thumb, seeing a familiar inscription.
'V.H' The blade reads.
My body feels heavy, so do my eyes. The blade falls from my hand to the floor. I feel like i cant breath, i inhale deeply, yet my lungs remain empty. The room starts to spin and tilt, i can feel myself losing balance. I fall forwards, Robin catches me and lowers me to the floor slowly. He kneels down, propping me up against his knees, my head resting in his lap.
"Y/n, amor?"
I desperately breathe in, but my lungs still feel empty.
He begins to cry.
"Can you please say something?" He begs.
I try, slowly pushing my eyes open, they fall again.
"Y/n please, you can fight." Robin sobs.
"You can fight." I hear Vances voice echo in my head.
But what if i don't want to fight anymore? Why should i fight for a life i no longer want?
"Fight." His voice is all around me. "Fight!" Vances angered echoes cloud over me. I push my eyes open again.
"Y/n!" Robin cries, snapping me back awake.
"Put pressure on it" I mumble dazed.
"W- What?"
"The wounds" I slur, "Put pressure on them."
"Okay okay" Robin pulls the bandana from around his wrist quickly, his hand trembling. He places it over my wounds and pushes down, he quietly sobs, "Please dont die on me y/n."
My eyes fall back shut.
"Go back." Vance stands over me.
I quickly jump up to my feet, is this a dream?
"Vance?" I walk slowly to him, scanning his body in disbelief. "H- how?"
"No. No its not your time, you need to go back now!"
I turn around, seeing robin sobbing while cradling my body.
"Wha-"
"You're not dying y/n, go back!"
He roughly shoves me. My eyes snap open.
"You're gonna be okay just please stay awake" Robin cries.
"He-" I go to talk about vance, but seeing robins face makes me stop. His eyes are downturned and teary, his bottom lip quivers. I pull my hand to his face, gently cupping one of his cheeks.
"I love you Robin." I whisper.
"No." Robin shakes his head manically "No, no no no, no. Dont say that! You're gonna be okay dont say that" He sobs. I cant bear to see him like this. His voice is strained and i fight back tears myself, watching him hurt is worse than blood and a lemon.
"Listen to me, I might not make it out of here after all, but if i dont-"
"No. No no no." He refuses, small sobs escaping as he shakes his head. "No you're not leaving me!" His sadness turns into rage."You're living y/n! Whether you like it or not you're mine!" He hisses. "You cant just leave me!"
"Robin please, just listen." I sigh.
"But i need you" He sobs, his emotions flitting, hes a mess. A gloss grows over my eyes, i battle the tears that threaten to spill.
"Just listen, i need you to promise me that you'll live your life, i dont mean just surviving, i mean living."
"You were the only thing keeping the darkness away" He weakly sobs. "My life was dark for so long, and then you came and saved me. Youre the one who got me through every dark night, i need you or ill break, I dont want to be broken again y/n. And How am i supposed to just let you go and live life like everythings normal? Like i didnt have some angel of a girl who changed everything for me? You're my angel y/n, please dont let me lose my angel."
The tears start to stream down my face at this, and although i cant admit it, i would feel the exact same way if the roles were reversed, maybe id even be worse.
"Why do you have to leave me y/n?" He cries
"Someone once told me that grief is the price we pay for love."
Robin says nothing, instead he helplessly sobs.
"Robin-" Everything starts to slowly fade, my eyes fall.
"Shit." Vances eyes are wide as he looks down at the scene. I walk over and stand next to him, watching too. Robin sobs while gently shaking me in an attempt to wake me up.
"But he'll be okay, right?" I look for consolation, but receive nothing.
"I dont think he will y/n, look at him."
Robin cries out gently, cradling my limp body.
"Please don't leave me y/n, stay with me please." He begs and cries.
"Fuck." I murmur.
"You have to go back, if you cant do it for you do it for me." Vance tells me.
"What does it matter?"
"Because i dont wanna die for nothing!" Vance starts to tear up a little bit, but he holds it back. "I wanna have atleast of died for my sister! I mean fuck this y/n! You aint gonna go like i did."
"I dont think i can fight vance." I bite my lip, trying to control myself.
"Well you have to, you dont have a choice."
"Bu-"
"But what? You really wanna die at 15? You really wanna die in this cold basement where all you'll be remembered as is the girl that was stupid enough to chase the grabber and got killed for it? Is that really the life you want? A life where you've accomplished fuck all and thrown any chance of happiness youve ever had away? We both know you could have so much more, you deserve more so why arent you willing to accept that you deserve more then a shitty life and then a shitty death?" He snaps, i stay quiet. "I didnt think so, now you need to go back and stay alive, if you arent willing to do it for either of us, do it for that boy. He loves you y/n. I saw it the first time he walked you home. The look in his eyes, and the eyes y/n, they never lie. And if you're still adamant that you want to die after youve seen what youre doing to that boy, well then either youve changed because i dont recognise this person youve become, or you aren't the person i thought you were."
I stay silent, realisation hits me like a brick. Tears stream down my cheeks as i stare at the floor, I feel my heart thumping viciously in my chest and my throat tightening ever so quickly. An unfamiliar feeling courses through me, regret.
"Send me back." I panic. "Send me back now!"
I start to worry, what if its too late? I dont want to die.
I snap back, pushing my eyes open. I gasp, looking up at robin. My eyes nervously flit between his.
"I dont wanna die, please i dont wanna die." I cry. "I cant die, theres so much i need to do, theres so much i havent said! I know i wasnt going to fight but i changed my mind please dont let me die." I sob and beg for my life, hoping that somewhere, theres a god who can answer my prayers.
"Im not gonna let you die, youre not dying y/n."
"Im too young to die, I still have so much left to do! I never got to go to spain like i always wanted to, I never got to have my first job, I never graduated, I-" I ramble on in a panic, scared of missing out on so much. As i feel my grip on reality slipping, i realise how much i let go off. I look back on my life, i let my youth slip away because i thought i had to be strong. I was always so caught up with the problems life had faced me with that i never stopped for a second to look at the beauty of it, too wrapped up in how miserable i thought i had to be, i missed out on so much happiness. But im no longer a kid, everything has changed now and im terrified that i wasted my life trying to save everyone around me, because now that its time for me to save myself, ive realised that i have no idea how to. "I never even got to call you my boyfriend." I sob, "I want to grow up with you, i want to marry you, i want you to be the man my children call dad because i know how good of a father you'd be, and yet i never even got to call you my boyfriend!"
"We can still do all of that y/n! We can make those dreams a reality! You really think im gonna let you go?"
"I dont want to die in this room, i dont want to be remembered as the girl who couldnt save herself or her brother. I have to be more then that, if i die then hes won, i cant let that fucker win anymore."
"Y/n, listen to me, we are gonna grow up and live in a house with a white picket fence, we'll take our kids to fancy school venues like crazy white people and do whatever whacked up rich people shit grown ups in the suburbs do, and we'll be happy. We'll have a fancy car, and a dog, and everything we could ever wish for. Or maybe we'll live in a 1 story house, our kids will take the bus to their public school, instead of fancy toys they'll play outside, like i did, and we'll be happy. Wherever we are, whoever we are, we'll be together, and thats all we could ever need. I love you more then anything y/n, im not letting you leave me now, you're stuck with me amor, for the rest of goddamn eternity." He gently whispers, tears silently falling down both our faces.
I can feel my body shutting down on me, and i start to uncontrollably sob.
This is it, no matter how hard i fight it, no matter how much i beg and cry, im going to die.
"I dont want to die robin"
"Please stop saying that" He cries.
"I need you to tell your family how grateful i am to have met them, and that they were my new home."
We both sob.
"You were my new dream robin, you were the love i never thought id find, im so happy to have met you."
My breath shakes, i inhale, and no air comes. My eyes grow increasingly heavy, as if my eyelids weighed tons upon tons.
"I love you robin" I whisper weakly.
My eyes shut, the faint sound of robins sobs echo around me.
"I tried." I sob.
Robins sobs turns into screams.
"I know." Vance hugs me tightly.

𝗜 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗧𝗙. 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗢 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗, 𝗜𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗘𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗕𝗣, 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 (𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗦) 𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗩𝗗, 𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦! 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛!!
𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗨𝗥 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗕𝗔𝗪𝗟 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗛
2017 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.