𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
"Hi can we please get a bag of candy floss, a large bucket of popcorn and two sodas" y/n smiles at the man running the stall. He gets our food and passes it to us and we go join the others at the side of the stall. Gwen being the dickhead she is has already eaten half of her popcorn so she has to go back and get another one. Idiot. She gets her new popcorn and we all walk over to the abandoned cars at the back. When we've got to them i help y/n climb up onto the hood of one before jumping up myself. We grab a few pillows and a blanket from the bag of random shit we brought from donnas and set up the car. Just as we finish setting up, the movie starts.
'Entre the Dragon' The movie screen reads
'Yes this movie is so good' I mumble to myself, i fucking love this movie it's so sick. Y/n snuggles into my, laying her head on my shoulder, my cheeks heat up but i just ignore it, plus nobody should be able to see the fact i'm blushing like crazy it's too dark. I play with her hair as we watch the movie, fuck her hairs soft. This is so cool, everything about my time with y/n has been cool. She makes me happy, i thought i was fine before i met her but in meeting her ive realised, my life used to be shit. All i did was scare people off and i didn't give a single fuck what anyone thought about me, but it's different with y/n. She isn't scared of me, fuck i dont think shes scared of anyone, and i care about her so fucking much. I always have to be careful what i say or do because i dont want to screw this shit up and lose her, but i also feel comfortable around her, like i can just say whatever's on my mind because i know she won't judge me, she's like my twin. Except from the part where she's actually a good person, i think i'm a bit of a shit person myself, i mean i definitely was before y/n came into my life, but now it's all changed. She's brought out this other side of me i didn't think i have, she makes me a better person, she's shown me how to care about someone, how to love someone, because i know for a fact that i love her. I love every single thing about y/n fucking hopper. Her soft as fuck hair, her pretty hazel eyes, her dimples that drive me crazy, her soft pink lips and beautiful smile, her angelic voice, her ridiculous sense of humour. She's honestly unreal, this girl has my whole heart. She's bandaged up my rough patches, physically and mentally. Id do anything in my power to keep her safe, and that's what i'm going to do. I'm going to protect her, not that she needs protecting i mean she's tough as shit but i'm gonna make sure nobody even thinks to fuck with her because i will fucking end them. If anybody touches a hair on my y/ns head i will fucking kill them, she's too pure for them, fuck she's too pure for me and i know i might be being a bit selfish by taking the risk of ruining her pureness for my own benefit but now that she's in my life i cant let her go, not for the life of me. Y/n is an angel. She's my angel.
"bro this movie, it's the best" i mumble, trying to start a conversation
"hmm idk, maybe second best?" she mumbles back
"what? no way what's best then?" i scowl
"texas chainsaw massacre for sure" she smiles
"Oh shit yeah, okay yeah this is second best i'm totally with you on this one"
She laughs and so do i, her cute little laugh fuck its amazing. I give her a small kiss on the head and she snuggles deeper into me. I snake my arm around her waist with a light grip and go back to playing with her hair, we sit like this for a while before i start talking without even thinking.
"y/n.." I whisper.
Fuck what am i doing no dont fuck this up robin just stay quiet don't say shit to make it awkward she might not even like you back you fucking idiot.
"yes?" She looks up at me with those fucking gorgeous eyes of hers, fuck she's driving me mad
"I-" I manage to sputter out before pausing.
Well you've fucked it now robin.
"I think i love you.." I manage to confess in a small whisper.
She just stares at me blankly. Fuck. You've fucked it up robin. Why the fuck isn't she saying anything? Shit she doesn't feel the same now i've just gone and fucked our whole friendship up, i can't even call it a relationship because she clearly doesn't like me. Fuck how could i be so naive, i got so caught up in my love for y/n that i let it ruin it all.
"I know it might seem sudden or whatever but honestly my time with you has been better than anything that's ever happened to me, meeting you has been better than anything that has ever happened to me. It's just, you give me this feeling i've
never felt before, it's like this feeling of hope and i don't know but i-" I start to whisper to fill the awkward blank silence that's eating at me, but i'm cut off by her lips gently pressing onto mine. She cups my cheek with her hand as our lips dance, i wrap my hand around her back, gripping onto her waist. Our tongues intertwine and this feels like heaven, she slowly pulls away and makes eye contact.
"I think i love you too robin" She whispers, i can't help it, a big smile grows on my face and we sit back again.
Y/n hopper what have you done to me.
A/N
BTW THIS IS JUST THE LAST CHAPTER BUT FROM ROBINS POV
LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS AND THANK YOU ALL SM FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOUVE SHOWN ME!!
(1072 words)