𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
The movie finishes and i glance over at the clock over on the wall.
'10.04' It reads.
"That movie made me want to kill myself" I joke
"Shutup grease is literally the best movie ever so dont even" Gwen scowls, i roll my eyes.
"Best movie ever? If you think that's the best movie ever then your dumber than a rock"
"Oh yeah cause your one to talk about being dumb"
"What? All i'm saying is grease is absolute horse shit"
"You're horse shit!"
"Right we get it now if you can both shutup arguing for just a minute, what should we do now cause i'm bored of listening to you two bicker" Y/n sighs.
"Since i sat through grease it's your guys turn to watch an actual decent movie, here i brought it with me." I stand up, pulling a tape out of my pocket. I put it in the player and the movie starts up.
Texas chainsaw massacre. Of course.
"No theres no way i'm watching this!" Gwen quickly shakes her head
"Why? Cmon don't be a pussy gwen, i thought you were meant to be tough?" I challenge her, gwen sighs and sits back.
"Fine, put the movie on it probably sucks anyways" She rolls her eyes, trying to hide the fear that was obviously showing.
About halfway into the movie, a scene where someone gets hit in the head with a sledge hammer comes up, sending gwen into tears, she runs out of the room and into the bathroom. I start chuckling to myself.
"Robin don't laugh look what you've done!" Y/n turns her head to me "Go apologise to her!"
"What? I'm not apologising for shit its not my fault she can't handle a little blood!" I laugh again
"Robin i swear to god go say sorry to her." She gives me a hard stare and I huff before getting up off the couch, walking over to the bathroom.
"Gwen" I knock on the door "Hey im sorry can you come out, i didn't realise youd get scared that easy over a movie"
"Fuck off!" Gwen shouts from the other side of the door
"Robin!" Y/n whines at me
"What am i meant to say!" I look at her scowling
"Apologise, and properly don't be rude about it!"
"Oh my fucking days" I roll my eyes before turn back to the door
"Gwen please just come out we can turn the movie off alright im sorry"
"Robin for fucks sake just fuck off!" Gwen shouts again, i walk back over to the couch where y/n sits.
"I give up" I sigh before throwing myself back onto the couch.
"God you want something done right you have to do it yourself clearly" Y/n mumbles under her breath while getting up and walking over to the bathroom door.
She knocks lightly on it.
"Gwen it's y/n please come out love or atleast let me in so i can talk to you" She softly says.
She's so perfect. She's like an angel. Everything about her is angelic. Her voice, her hair, her eyes, her smile, her cute little button nose, her dimples, her body, her mind. She's my angel.
Gwen opens the door and y/n slips in the bathroom with her, shutting the door lightly behind her. They talk for a minute before y/n comes back out with gwen, holding her hand and gently pulling her to the front room.
"Robin, you promise you'll stop being such a dick now?" Y/n asks
"What? How was i being a di-" I get cut off
"Do you promise?" She repeats softly but giving me a death stare, i sigh.
"I promise"
"Good" She smiles and comes and sits back next to me, gwen sitting back next to bruce.
As a punishment for me apparently being a dick, grease 2 got put on and texas chainsaw massacre taken out.
An hour or so passes.
I look at the clock again.
'12.43'
I look over at bruce, gwen is led asleep on him, he looks back at me. I give him a small approving nod and he nods back before slowly moving his arm and pointing at y/n. I look down to see her led asleep next to me a small smile grows on my face. She's so pretty when she sleeps. Not in a weird way or anything, but she just looks so innocent and peaceful. I dont know what it is about her, but she's making me crazy, i've never felt like this with anyone before, and i don't know if it's too early for this but, i think i might be in love. I carefully slide down so i'm led behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me. I rest the side of my face against her back and take a small breath.
"Goodnight amor" I whisper before letting myself drift off to sleep.

𝗔/𝗡𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗠 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗬 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗙𝗙 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗭𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 �...

𝗔/𝗡
𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗠 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗬 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗙𝗙 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗭𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘
𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗜𝗧!! 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗟𝗠𝗞 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗥 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦!!
𝗧𝗜𝗞𝗧𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗕𝗣𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗣𝗔𝗗