𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
The boys all buy their suits and then we head over to a dress shop. We split up in the same pairs as before and start looking around. Me and robin are walking around looking at a few different dresses.
I pick up an emerald green dress and hold it up to my body
"What do you think?" I look at him
"You'd look stunning in anything amor"
"Thanks but i actually need advice on this"
"I still think you should go with red"
"Trying to trick me into matching with you?" I raise my eyebrow
"Maybe, guess you'll never know" He shrugs
We keep looking around and i settle on a red dress. We go to the changing rooms and robin sits outside while i go in to try it on. Shortly after gwen and donna walk in with dresses in hand. I go into a stall and put the dress on.
After sliding it on and adjusting it a bit, i look in the mirror beside me.

The dress is tight yet comfy, it hugs my body nicely, showing off my figure

The dress is tight yet comfy, it hugs my body nicely, showing off my figure. I move my hair around a bit before I walk out of the changing room. When i get out donna and gwen are already out there. Donna is wearing a black dress that is tight at the top, getting slowly looser at the bottom. Gwen is wearing exactly what she described, a yellow dress with silver glitter, it's slightly poofy but very eye catching.
"Omg you look amazing y/n!" Donna looks at me
"Yeah you look so good!" Gwen agrees
"Thank you guys!" I smile, placing my hands on my hips.
"You look great y/n" Bruce smiles while looking at my dress.
"Yeah the dress is nice" Finn innocently smiles at me
I smile slightly before looking at robin. He's resting his face in his hand and his mouth is slightly open.
"Well?" I smirk " What do you think?"
I do a little 360º, showing off my body in the gorgeous dress. He looks me up and down a few times, his eyes going slightly wider.
"I think you're the prettiest girl i've ever met cariño"
"Thank you robin" I blush before walking back into the changing room with donna and gwen to get back into my clothes so i can go pay for the dress. After i've got changed, we walk over to the till and pay for our dresses then leave the shop, standing in the centre of the mall.
"So what should we do now?" Donna asks
"Why dont we get some food?" Bruce suggests
Everyone agrees so we start walking to the food courts.
"Hey you guys go ahead i'll catch up" Robin nods before walking away
"That's weird" Gwen scowls
"Oh well let's just go get some food" Donna shrugs and we all continue walking. We get food, donna and finn get hotdogs, bruce and gwen get burgers, and i grab two big salted pretzels, one for me and one for robin. We stand in a group and start eating, robin walks back over.
"Here i got you one" I pass him his pretzel "Where'd you disappear off to anyway?"
"Hmm?" He asks before taking a bite out of the pretzel in his hand.
"Where did you go"
He just shrugs and carries on eating, i roll my eyes and carry on eating aswell.
We still have some time to kill so me and robin decide to go explore the mall with the cash we have left, we have a look around in a few different shops and end up in one of robins favourite stores.
"Let's get these" He picks up two bandanas "We can be matching"
"Robin arellano wants to be matching with me, hmm." I taunt before going to take one of them out of his hand, he pulls them away.
"And whats that supposed to mean?" He cocks his head to the side, looking down at me
"Second guessing, hmm."
"Y/n what are you doing" He rolls his eyes
"Easily irritated, hmm."
"Okay stop with the mind games you're not funny" He gently takes hold of my chin and tilts my head slightly upwards so i'm looking up at him.
"And if i dont?" I challenge, hoping i might be able to sneak other kiss.
"Trying to get another kiss now are we?"
"Maybe i am maybe im not" I take a step closer to him, but he's already caught on to me and decides to tease me back.
"Nice try princess" He sarcastically smiles and lets go of my chin, patting me on the cheek. I roll my eyes in failure and snatch the bandana out of his hand making him chuckle to himself.
We pay for the bandanas and then go meet back up with the rest of the group.
"Okay my mom should be here soon guys so let's go" Donna smiles and we all walk out, waiting at the entrance for donnas mum.

𝗔/𝗡
𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡 𝗡𝗗 𝗬/𝗡 𝗥 𝗦𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗛𝗛𝗛
𝗟𝗠𝗞 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗞𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗞𝗧𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧!!
𝗧𝗜𝗞𝗧𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗕𝗣𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗣𝗔𝗗