Chapter 7 Spellbound

"Man, the rest of this summer's gonna eat farts," Steve said as we walked down a sidewalk.

"yeah, it's kind of hard to top destroying an alien god." Toby said.

"I think we all did great." I said. It had been a month sense Gunmar was defeated and we all along with some new friends stopped an evil alien god from destroying are planet.

"Wingman did good. Proud." AAARRRGGHH said with a fist bump to Toby.

"But I lost my butt-stomping, ninja-space-angel girlfriend and my creepslaying partner in the same afternoon." Steve winned.

"Yeah, I felt like that after Jim and Claire and everybody left on their quest-." Toby said with a saddend face.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, we're talking about my problems here, buttsnack." Steve said, then he suddenly screams.

"Cat! Yum." AAARRRGGHH said with a small lick to his lips.

"Ooh, hey, little guy! You lost?" Toby said.

"Beware. You, you are in grave danger." Said cat then spoke.

I was unfassed by all of this because i've seen this happen before.

"Whoa! A cat with glasses!" Steve said susprised.

"The cat just talked, and you're focused on its eyewear?" Toby says confused.

"I've seen aliens, creeps, and trolls, Domzalski. So, yeah, I'd like to know why the talking cat's wearing glasses." Steve said in a matter-a-fact way.

"Bad eyesight." The cat said.

"Not cat. Fimiliar." AAARRRGGHH said.

" 'Familiar'?" Then steve chuckles. "No way. I'd remember if I met a cat with glasses." He said.

"No. Wizard assistant." AAARRRGGHH points out.

" 'Assistant'? That's very offensive. I am a wizard associate, thank you very much. Now, come with me, or the worst will come to pass." The cat says.

"It's nice to meet you wizard associate." I say as I bow my head.

"Thank you." The cat then bow's it's head at me in return.

"Hey! Are you threatening me, pussycat?" Steve pointed acussingly.

"No, I'm warning you. Put simply, the world as you know it is about to end. Meow." The cat say's then it jumps down off the bin it was sat on.

"Whoa..." Toby says asstonished.

"Aw, not again!" Steve says then he starts yelling.

"Here we go again...." I say with a sigh.

When they get to where the cat said to go

"Sorry, this is a lot to process! Pets can talk? The world is ending? Again?" Toby said.

"Not the best timing, I know, but we need your help all the same." Douxie said as he walked up to us.

"Douxie?" Toby said confused.

"Wai- hold up! I thought yoou worked at the cafe, or were, like, a model or something." Steve pointed acuessingly.

Douxie then chuckles and pulls his hand infront of us all, then he creates a glowing orb in his hand. There's a lot about me you don't know."

"Whoa!" Toby said amazed.

"What?" Steve said confused.

"I knew something was up with you when I met you." I said with a little smirk to my lip's.