Chapter 11 Witch Hunt

Later that same day

We had to go to the stables because of some reason but I had a feeling that this would end badly.

Claire then said "They're hunting Jim! If they catch him he'll be killed!"

"I know, and he's not the only one. Because of us, Arthur's now fated to eat the big one, too!" Douxie said.

I just stayed silent because I had nothing to say.

"Eat the what? Oh, no, was I supposed to bring food?" Steve says.

"He'll be eating a death sandwich, Steve." Douxie answers.

"Ugh, who would eat that? Gross." Steve reqouils a bit.

Douxie groans. "Look. If Arthur dies, we lose the Battle of Killahead and the war."

"Which will probably mess up time so much, you'll never be able to return home." Archie says from Douxie's shoulder.

"Oh, no! Toby! What's happening to him?"Claire asks Douxie a little painiced.

I look up from what I was doing and seen the time map had Toby on it and he was vanishing and It made my eyes go wide for a second before I calmed down.

"The future-- our future is vanishing!" Douxie answers Claire in the same time of painc as her.

"What's that?" Claire asks a little suprised.

"Well-- Well, that wasn't there before. It's a new timeline, one where Arthur and Jim live." Douxie says shocked.

"And Morgana's the hero? I thought she was destined to become Mistress Doom." Claire says.

"It looks like there's a possibility, if we get Arthur and Morgana to reconcile, then, somehow, nobody dies." Douxie says hopefull.

'It's not that simplie.....you can't meddle with time if you don't know the consequences of your actions.' I thought.

One of the knights says something to Steve as Claire then says.

"Me and Isabella will keep an eye on Morgana. Douxie, you work on Arthur. And Steve, make sure they don't kill my boyfriend." Claire says.

"Alright." I says as I hop onto the horse I'm riding.

I start to head to the bridge as I hear.

"Death to all trolls!"

I just had a calm expresion on my face but my eyes held a sneer.

A lot happened while we where in the woods Firstly Jim was spotted and we all went after him while more so the group I was just looking around the forest.

We soon came to a stop and Arthur says.

"They've entered the Wild Wood. Abandon the horses. We head on foot!"

I hear one of the horse's nickers as I get of my horse.

I then walk over to the others as a knight took my horse.

"Changing fate is never that simple. I'll deal with you later. What's most important is that I keep Arthur safe from harm." Merlin says.

"Okay, good chat, sir!" Archie says as Merlin walks away.

"Forget him. Stick to the plan. I'll take the king." Douxie says as me and Claire walk up to him.

"We'll cover Morgana." Claire says.

"And let's just focus on getting these royal siblings to hug and make up." Archie says.

"And not die." Claire states.