Chapter 13 Lady Of The Lake Part 1

(Isabellas P.O.V)It was around midnight when I woke last I checked. everyone in the castle was asleep except me...i would usually have dreams about things that would happen but....i saw something else this night...i saw my siblings...3 of them....all standing together....no fighting or bickering...just peace....it was like that for a long time but....that all changed.I then heard a whisper....It looks as though i'm not the only one awake...."Misstress...are you alright?" Crystal said as she came into the light from the stars and the night sky. She had worry written all over her face. I could feel her soul deepen with worry for me and i couldn't be more grateful for her."I'm fine Crystal.....just....memories....." I sighed as I left the nook and picked up Crystal as i went back to my chambers.(Later that morning in Merlin's tower with the others) (still Isabellas P.O.V)I sat on some steps next to a wall of books with spines written in Latin, some in English. With Crystal snuggling on my lap while I stroked her back I had claire To the left of me and Douxie up by Merlin's work table when he said something."Excalibur is busted and Morgana is... is... This never was supposed to happen." He says Hopeless."You did what you thought was right" Archie tried to console."And look where that got us. History's absolutely botched. I've led us astray." Douxie said as he walked toward us and closed the time map as it was shaking and turning red from blue. He walked down to Claire as she held a book in her lap."Morgana tried to help me save Jim, but all I saw was anger and darkness. We share the same magic. What does that say about me?" Claire said panicked. I just watched everything as I always do.Steve starts whimpering and starts to cry As claire pulls him toward her and into her neck," Aw, Steve. It's okay to cry. It was a big loss." Claire tries to console him.Steve just wails harder as he says between sobs, "It's just, the other knights think I'm lame! They laughed at me. Said I hadn't proved my worth as a knight." Steve sniffles, "And Galahad called me a weenie."Claire shoves Steve off her as she says, "Ugh! That doesn't sound like a real problem, Steve."I just roll my eyes as Claire does that. Then Merlin walks in with the shattered Excaliber.He says, "Camelot is in chaos and Arthur is without his blessed weapon to defend it." He says as he sets Excaliber on his work desk. Claire says "See? That's a real problem." Steve shrugged as he questions. "What's the big deal? Can't he just buy a new one?" I just stifle a giggle at his lack of knowledge. "Without Excalibur, Arthur cannot lead Camelot to war against Gunmar." Merlin says. "Which would mean the end of humanity," Archie spoke. "And our future. I'll never get us home." Douxie slightly panics. I get up and walk over to Claire. I realized she had a book in her hands. It was Morgana's shadow book. "And I'll never save Jim. But we can fix this. Right, Douxie?" She voiced worried."There's only one who can. Make ready. I must bring Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake." Merlin said determined. "She's real?" She questioned. "So, this plan of yours... Well, surely you'll need help. Maybe... Maybe we can fix this together." Douxie commented as he was facing Merlin. "Agreed." Merlin folded. "I promise I can make it righ--. Wait, we are? Oh, great! Well, we won't let you down." Douxie went on but realized what Merlin said. Merlin groans as he turns around. "You, mind the workshop." He points to past Douxie. He points to Present Douxie and says "You, gather up Excalibur. We ride." He turns around and walks out of the workshop. Douxie grabs Excaliber. Steve cheers as he says "Sounds like a quest!" I had Crystal in my arms as we walked out of the workshop.I got some things in a satchle before we left. I grabbed some barries for Crystal. I grabbed My staff in its smaller form. I just stared out at the sea as I just thought.We all got on the flying ship as I sat in the front with Crystal in my arms. Steve started to pump his fists as he comments "Chance to prove I'm an awesome knight, get a monster trophy, save the damsel, I'm in!" Claire walked up to Douxie with Morganas book in her arms. "Do you think Merlin's plan will work?" She questioned as Douxie had his hands on the time map. I walked up to the other side of Douxie as he closes the timemap. "I messed up the timelines. We've run out of options, and my choices haven't exactly worked out lately. We can't make any more mistakes. We have to trust Merlin this time." Douxie said. "Douxies right. Even thought I don't fully agree I will stil try. I know I haven't talked that much sense we got here. I just am dealing with things I wished to forget but I never could." I said as I walked over to Claire. Crystal sleeping softly in my arms. "I just hope Jim made it out safe." Claire says worry lacing her tone as she spoke. "I'm sure he's nestled safely in the bosom of friendly trolls." Douxie trys to concole Claire. Steve just chuckles as he says "Bosom." I fought the urge to hit his head with my hand. I just couldn't as I just rolled my eyes and went to sit down on the floor on the other side of the ship. I looked over the edge and saw the world below. 

How I wished they could see as I did.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heres this its around 10 at night so I'm going to bed now. Bye!