iv : to outdo myself

★。🍰\🃏/🫖。★

Author's Note: this shit makes me so happy, writing/literature is such an amazing art form
AND NOTIFICATIONS MAKE ME CRY, BANG MY DESK, ROLL ON THE FLOOR MWAH

 ★。🍰\🃏/🫖。★

🂱

🃟

With red, comes love, comes romance.
With red, comes war, comes bloodshed.
But what pain would it be to be the head-turner of the night
The one dressed head to toe in crimson
Young elegance, young elegance

---

Shoto stepped into the black & white themed horse-drawn carriage. Inky metal vines weaved through the minuscule windows, with mock crimson flowers plunged into the sides of it. The chalky white horses were the most majestic of them all. Their manes glimmered with each bound across the jagged floor of Mother Earth, reflecting light into the uncharted backgrounds.

Shoto looked out the window to catch a breather every once in a while. The corset on his stomach felt like a constrictor slowly catching its prey, milking the air out of the victim's lungs. The air on his face cleared the sweat behind his fluffy hair, twinkling as it fell captive to the wind. He stared at the blur of lonesome trees, some of which were accompanied by the tiniest of villages the slayer had seen. Minimalistic brown roofs with a matching monotone shade of yellow for the sliding. Each house was crowned with a brick chimney, an aspect Shoto had thought was quite appealing.

How he dreamed of opening a bakery in areas like these. Plants upon plants, perpetual fields of the most meticulous breeds of flowers, open land to roam free, running and laughing as you lose track of time. It was something he was willing to give anything up for. It was simply whimsical.

At last, the carriage had arrived at the castle, and boy, was it extravagant this time around. Shoto couldn't nearly guess what they'd have to do for preparations, much less what the king had spent on this. All in all, it was a sight to see. The monotone brick walls were embedded with gold in each crack, leaving for the most breath-taking view, even from a mile away. The azure spires were scattered between the mass amount of battlements, which made way for the saturated coral flags. With each wall, a layer of the castle was placed upon it like the layers of a triple-decker cake, escalating the elevation, higher and higher.