Short A/N: His Majesty, Mysta Rias

★。🍰\🃏/🫖。★

oh crying every day is such a waste

(I loooove Jazz on the Clock)

Hello! I was greeted with Mysta's graduation notice, and since he was 
Such a biiiig role in Pawn's Grasp, I of course will still write him.

I WILL and am continuing to write for ALL the Vtubers/Fandoms I like, so 
his graduation will change nothing. It may seem a little sad to see him 
appear in my ffn sometimes, but hey, 
just think of the character. 

This is also an inspired AU, so it's pretty much a small portion of his character.

--

I write about the character "Mysta Rias" is on streams, not the streamer behind,
so, yeah, that's about it. I'm sorry, I've been wanting to say this ever since I saw the notice, but 
I was a little in shock, especially since Nina's little portion of residue still sticks to me fully, but it's like she never left! I'm sure Mysta will be the same!

To Mystakes, It'll be okay. Those words for some may seem a to be a hard pill to swallow, but let me assure you, happiness comes in many ways, shapes, and forms.
Mysta said he was burnt out, and maybe it's a little insensitive of me to think:
"I'm so happy for him that he's graduating with those feelings, I don't want to give any more burnout to him"
"He tried to get over it, I don't want him to do it if he feels like that."

To the liver we knew as Mysta Rias, thanks for the smiles!
Thanks for Luxiem!

Don't be scared if your oshi, or new oshi after FoxyBaka's graduation
will graduate, we have to watch our
oshis while they're still here, no time for crying honey!!! /lh

They're here for our laughs, our entertainment, so it's best 
we stay entertained instead of moping now.

Change always happens, so keep your head up and look after yourself.

I'm working on myself today, actually! I cleaned my room, did an art study, drank extra water, and did things I liked. I watched new shows, browsed shops, and manga, and watched Vtuber clips. Mysta has given laughs, hasn't he? So it's best we keep laughing, keep smiling, even though another is graduating. (It's okay to cry, though, don't get me wrong www)

We're going to rest freely, and those memories will be happy ones from here on out, thanks for all the smiles! Without Vtubers, I wouldn't be able to find the chance or courage to talk to you guys on here! So, I'm glad I found out about them, even with the graduations that sting you until you're finally able to come to terms.
It'll just be like an anime that's ended/ been animated completely. There are still people that love it everywhere! 

Feel free to talk about your Nijisanji/Vtuber experience, adventures, and how you got into it, I'm all ears, love you guys. 

I'm sorry if I seemed rude, or insensitive because watching something you enjoyed disappear will always be a little heavy-hearted, sweetheart. 

Take Care

 ★。🍰\🃏/🫖。★

-always willing to listen, cheer you on, or be here

(how should I sign my name, what do you guys call me LMAO)

ps, thank you for 3k views! we did it! I'm gonna be honest, 
Without your guys' support, I couldn't have 
found the motivation to continue.
so, thank you!