ix : gardens far from hell

★。🍰\🃏/🫖。★

A/N: Thanks for 2k reads! Appreciate all of you! <3 It motivates me to write when I see all of your comments, so please enjoy this new chapter! Thank you all for being so patient with me!

★。🍰\🃏/🫖。★

🂱

🃟

but life is eternal

but life is eternal

even when humanity perishes

---

Shoto paused, frozen like a noble marble statue. The images of the joker still painted his brain. But rather, it was like scars, something he couldn't change, but something that could heal. When the feeling grew, the scars deepened, making its mark, and furthering the impossibility to heal completely.

The lemon eyes of the joker, gold as the morning sun. They were always outlined in strawberry-red, and draped with a mask of black ink, dripping down to a point on his face. Not only was he a smooth bastard, but a rather handsome one too. It was chilling how he had only seen the tip of the iceberg, and not what hid underneath the deep waters. He was already drowning in him, much like an idiot.

But just a minute passed, and it felt as though his breath was truly stolen. The freedom from the corset that the joker offered with an open hand was now lingering away, as if healed from a trance. Breathing was hard, and his vision blurred with every step, as Shoto made his way back to the dining table where he once stood, in order to have something sturdy to lean on. He was in a daze, not sure if it was from the corset strangling him, or from the scene that once overtook the ballroom; a scene one man could accomplish well.

From the blurriness of his mind, a figure stood out to him, polished and in his point of focus. 'That fox-like man again.' Shoto noted his sharp features, his geometric jawline and cunning eyes, almost deceitful. His orange suit stood out from the scheme of the night, something much like him. The King stepped closer, making it obvious his target of interest was Shoto, as if he was accentuated from the rest of the guests,

"Hey!" Mysta finally spoke, as he held out an awkward hand gesture.

All the purplette could do was smile and laugh, for answering was an impossibility right now.

Mysta, noticing this, held a giving hand to his shoulder.
"Are you okay?" Mysta brought his voice down to a concerned whisper, bringing his hand down to pinch the other, not knowing what to do in a dire situation, as such.

Shoto kept up a strong smile. "Better than ever."

He was nauseous, but with nothing to throw up. The corset was intoxicating, yet not quite altering anything on his body. It was a lose-lose situation, and, well, this wasn't the ideal situation for talks with royals.