Chapter 4

*At a small park away from that intense battle that once transpire, the college boy's life was changed by many events that happened today. One where he was in a virtual reality world and then witnessing three characters from different series coming together. Facing him are Rengoku Kyojuro, Yang Xiao Long, and Tohka Yatogami.

"It's really you. Both of you... You're Rengoku Kyojuro from Demon Slayer. Tokha Yatogami from Date A LIve." *The college boy, astounded of seeing two more actual characters from their series tries coming up a conversation as he was looking at them.

"You seem to know all three of us well. As expected from one of the gods of this world." *Rengoku nods and responds with sincerity to this boy's knowledge of him and his two newfound allies in this unknown land. Perhaps now, he could obtain one who is a residence of this land.

"Well...yeah! You're one of the hashira members who trained Mitsuri, right? And the most liked among the other hashiras. I uh...read the manga and watched the show!"  *The boy expresses to the flame hashira much of his knowledge about Rengoku as he attentively listens with a smile. Before the boy could express more on what he knows about Rengoku, Tokha interrupts him as she wants to know more about herself.

"Um, when you said manga, do you mean I'm also from a manga too?" *The boy heard Tokha's question as he also wanted to fill her in about this world.

"O-oh, sorry for ignoring you... Ah, not exactly. You came from a light novel. Which later becomes adapted to a visual novel and then the anime..."

"Visual Novel? ...Ah! I think I know what you mean! One of my classmates was playing something similar at the school Shido attended!" *If Tokha remembers correctly, it was like reading a book but on a game console. The college boy understands that as her world was like a copy of his own. Some animes are like that after all. After knowing that Tokha understands, the boy responds...

"Yeah, like that. I have a copy of it somewhere in my room. I can show you both that what I mean is true!"

*After the four reach the boy's room, specifically from the window; he rummages through one of his shelves to find the manga and game covers, basically Rengoku's and Tohka's own world. The two on the other hand looked quite astounded to be in one of the so-called god's room.

"I've never seen a room like this before in my world. This is quite an interesting home you reside in." *Rengoku took a look at the strange object(computer), seeing wavy, colorful lines(a computer screen in sleep mode) in which he gave it a poke.

"Well yeah. Your world is in the edo period, while mine is basically in the future."

"Our worlds are intertwined?" *Rengoku was confused at the boy's statement in which the boy tries to quickly come up with response as he's embarrassed.

"O-Oh um...not really. Ah! Here's the book of your world." *He found two demon slayer mangas as he showed them to Rengoku. Rengoku took those two mangas as he looks at the one that has him on the cover.