Chapter 13 part 2

Your Lie in April

Kaori... Kaori!!  Where are you?! Kaori! *In a world where a single boy who gained the courage to play an instrument , ran around the hospital to find the person that he wanted to always be with. When he couldn't find the person in the hospital, he continued on in the city. But no matter where he went, he could never see the familiar presence of a long blond hair girl with an outgoing personality that he wanted to be with for as long as he lived.

Where are you Kaori...?! *The boy's legs feel weak in the middle of town as tears continue to drip down from his eyes. The boy in question would be Kosei Arima.

==============

After the competition, Kousei hurriedly headed back to the hospital Kaori was in. He wanted to confirm that Kaori's condition with his own eyes, even after he saw her spirit transcended to the afterlife. But maybe in his heart, he knows that Kaori is gone.

But as he reached the hospital, the staffs were in a frantic. Both doctors and nurses who were staffed with treating Kaori's illness were frantically running through every hall and rooms in search for the patient. Kousei was confused at what was going on in here as this is the first time he seen this many staffs in a hurry.

There you are Kousei!

*At the entrance, Kaori's parents were there. They hurried at Kousei and grabbed his shoulders with frantic expressions similar to the staffs. Kaori's dad asks with a frighten reaction

Kousei, is Kaori with you?!

Wha...? What do you mean? She's still in the operating room, isn't she?

! Y-you see...Kaori...she vanished!

**When Kousei heard those words...he too became one of the people succumbing into the frantic search for the ill-violinist.

...

Kaori!! *After 1 hour of running around this town, the last search Kousei could think of, is the playground. The same playground where him and Kaori first met. But as he looks to his left and right of this memorable place...she is also nowhere to be seen here...  Kousei tries to catch his breath and as soon as he did, he felt tears dripping out of his eyes, before he broke down into a sob.

Where are you...? Where are you...Kaori...?  Don't leave me...

As the renowned pianist continued sobbing, he suddenly felt his whole body light as if he was suspended in the air. Wondering how this feeling transpired, his eyes open to a whole new world. He was suddenly in...in space. His heart almost faint from shock as he could not feel the ground below him and was falling forever in this vast openness.

Then the second landscape shifts to where the pianist is now submerged underwater

Then the second landscape shifts to where the pianist is now submerged underwater. Water immediately entered in his mouth unexpectedly as his body's survival instincts kicked in. Preventing the water from completely filling his whole body as Kousei attempts to cover his mouth and nose to prevent additional amount from entering.