Chapter 15

*The sun rises over the hills as a wave of light floods over the lands. Morning has come and so has  Standing in the open fields, behind the left/right side of the abandoned factory's structure, is Archaeon The Everchosen. Its sword, the Slayer of King, stabbed to the ground. While the crudely-designed shield lay rests at the chaos champion's left hand.  The chaos champion stands in wait as the sun's light has flooded over its dread, knightly figure.  The chaos champion was waiting for its challenger to arrive, patiently.

At the sidelines, Akane leans over a completely rusted but shard-less window, adorning a smile as she's about to know who would win this little fight

At the sidelines, Akane leans over a completely rusted but shard-less window, adorning a smile as she's about to know who would win this little fight. In her mind, she kind of expected this to happen since you have an unruly individual who's all about strength and who would stomp an entire town to ashes if they want to. While the other is modest, dutiful, and righteous. But in the end, who is she to judge?

Akane wasn't the only one who's gonna watch this feud. Because right now, Zero is here too, walking up to her while rubbing the back of his neck. Zero is still somewhat tired so he decided to take a morning walk to shake the sleepiness off, until he noticed Akane watching out the window. Not only that, he felt the air being tensed for some reason...

"What's going on?" *Zero asked as he stood face to face with the smiling kaiju maker.

"Oh, hey Zero. Just waiting for a fight. It should be starting any second now." *Akane responded. Those words made Zero surprised as he wasn't aware about this

"The hell? What do you mean there is a fight?"

"Exactly what I meant! It's a fight between Miyuki and Archaeon. Didn't you hear from her?" *Akane recalls as she turns her attention to the battlefield outside. Zero's sleepiness instantly disappears, in which his confusion is replaced by a mix of sudden frustration and fear.

"No one told me they were gonna fight! Damn it! I have to stop it before-!" *Zero said as he grabbed the handle of Bloody Rose at the side of his newly gun holster he possessed from this world. Just as he was going to stop this commotion, Akane's words made him cease his action.

"It's already started Zero."

...Zero turned his attention towards Akane, and then towards the outside. Out from the window he's currently standing next to. The vampire hunter became silent and unresponsive, only looking at a battle that's about to begin

"Looks like we're gonna have to sit back and see who's the winner!" *Akane said with a grin as she kept her full attention to the fight

=====================