Chapter 18

*Setsuna sat on the floor in a W posture while twirling a strand of her long hair, fidgeting it with a finger. As for the boy himself, he had been throwing a few questions at the idol once their eyes met.

The Nijigasaki idol herself had no problems responding to them with answers such as her appearance, status, and personality. She wanted to ask questions of her own but she couldn't get those words out of her mouth.  The appearance of this boy alone may have something to do with her being unable to ask something from him...

"U-umm... Are you Setsuna?!  Are you...really, really Setsuna?!" *After a few seconds of silence, the boy asks a question to Setsuna that would confirm his speculation. However, Setsuna had a slightly different answer...

"I'm pretty sure you asked that twice." *Setsuna's lips form into a wry smile while responding to the boy's question.

"...A-ah, right, I did..." *And after processing those lines, the boy himself rubs his frontal temples in embarrassment, remembering the last question he made that was exactly the same as this one*

The boy rubbing his frontal temples would be Kegan. Currently wearing a t-shirt and jogging pants that he hasn't changed out of in two days from work to home. And speaking of work, he's a part-timer making small deliveries to gain money enough for a college to go into. But unfortunately, he didn't know what to learn in those colleges. And the cost to get into one is pretty high. So in the end, Kegan was apparently stuck on either going or not going, while continuing to work over the passing time. Since Kegan managed to gain pocket money, he would spend them on miscellaneous stuff and idle himself to the love live idol or other musics before heading back to work.

But now something different has occurred in his daily life. That difference being a literal idol cutely sitting on the floor in his room, awaiting for another conversation to begin. Or just leave herself to her own contemplation. Luckily, Setsuna followed up his last line with another response

"Oh, it's alright! I understand that this whole thing might be surprising to you. I am as well." *The Nijigasaki idol reassures this nervous boy while making a follow-up response. With that out of the way, the idol moves onto another topic

"Well then... Since we're both here, let's start introducing ourselves."

(Rhythm Heaven Megamix OST - Flock Step) 

  *Setsuna stood up from her W sitting posture and placed her hand to her center chest as a gesture for her appearance

"I am Setsuna Yuki. A school idol member of AZUNA, under the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club. Or Nijigaku idol club for short. I'm sure you're familiar with them, right? *The idol smiles at Kegan as she asks for confirmation. Sure enough, the boy answers with a mix of nervousness and enthusiasm. To Setsuna, she could see the lights in Kegan's eyes brighten up after hearing this