Re Creators: Last Judgement Discuss

I like to say it's nice to see this wattpad fanfic have over 8000 reads and the first chapter having over 1000!  It's also pretty cool that this wattpad fanfic is top ranking on visual, soundtrack and sometimes, even on other fanfic tags.

I did like it when my wattpad fanfic became number 1 on the Madoka Magica tag for a month. Made me feel like I did a good job on making Homura's interaction with her creator as scary as it should be lol. I can guarantee there will be more like that along the chapters.

If you're wondering who else will be traversing to the real world, I'm thinking about adding some more characters like Lina(The Irregular At Magic High), Rimuru, Ayato Amagashi, etc. And even Visual Novel characters. Especially ones that are quite graphical after chapter 18.

Powerful characters like Anos Voldigoad, Cthulu, and Rimuru will come in. However, in return, there will also be weaker characters coming along. These characters are ones that cannot fight at all as described in their source like CLANNAD or Love Live Idol. I like to think that is how the universe would try to do to make sure balance and physical law is uphold. Funny enough, when I came up with this idea, I was watching Yugioh GX Season 3 and it had something similar with the appearance of Yubel. Which I just started learning about Yubel.

If you're wondering about Mikazuki's personality change in chapter 17, I feel like he is one of the guys who holds his emotions back in order to fight efficiently. Something like a sort of Nanomachine-like thing that suppress emotions like fear, pain, sorrow, and anger. Or by willpower alone to being almost sociopathic. Emotions that Mikazuki had constantly done to himself since he was surviving all alone during the calamity war until it would all come back after learning about his truthful existence. I assumed the start of Mikazuki's adventures was during the calamity war. Since that's the only war that happened before Mikazuki piloted Barbatos in the series. So, it sounded like a good backstory for him. 

Also, I was thinking it would be nice if Mikazuki met Jaun Paul from Genocidal Organ. The poor guy listening to his speech like this one when it's about killing people, making Mikazuki further question his own existence, actions, and ideals, and begin developing nihilism. At least, that would be the character build-up for Mikazuki in the fanfic. (1:35)

To explain what Re: Creator Last Judgement gives - the fanfic does take some elements from Re: Creators. But it has more added depth and variety of characters that cross through the real world, and more world building to it as well. In the original Re:Creators, there wasn't a variety of characters from different worlds and different genres; like Romances(Clannad, A Silent Voice...), Slice of Lifes(Toradora, Sakura-sou No Pet), and Musical(Love Live Idol, D4DJ, Carole and Tuesday...), death game participants, past, modern or futuristic war torn characters, characters who were diagnosed with illnesses(Your Lie In April), and many others. Also most importantly, villain characters.

I also think the bonding and relationship between the creations and creators felt kind of weak and there wasn't a whole lot explored on how these creations react, reconcile, or fit in with their creators and their worlds.
The thing about creations is that they varied. Some are more violent, and harbor benevolence to their creators. Others are sympathetic and caring for their creators. Some are worshippers and fanatical to the point of loving or sacrificing for them, or some that just treat the creators as another regular person among them.

For the anime and manga images shown in chapter 17, the manga series for them are:

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu