Chapter 11

As many unknown amounts of characters traverse to the real world without society's knowledge, the main group continued on their paths. A group where the creators and the created sit together in one room, revisioning and bringing concise views of each other. Touma still hasn't forgotten about Tetsuo Shima, even after the group's meal in the restaurant. In addition, he suggested to his newly found friends that they should go look for him. But Kyoko Kirigiri, the brains of the group, hypothetically, disagreed with the Level 0's proposal. Without knowing where those characters took them, they'd be moving around the city on a wild goose chase.  And there's no precise way to know how cunning and strategic those characters are, considering how that pretty cure warrior had defeated Tohka and almost killed her, if she was going for it.
With a few back and forth talks between the ultimate detective and the imagine breaker, Touma ends up agreeing with her suggestion. He hopes that Tetsuo is safe, but also...controllable. Unfortunately, Touma is unaware of how dangerous and self-destructive Tetsuo is for now...

With the negotiations completed for Kyoko...
"Now since that's out of the way. I have a proposal, Koshi Tachibana.

"Hm? What is it, Kyoko?" *Koshi wonders what's up. But to be honest, it's kinda odd for a fictional character making demands

"Could you let us stay at your house? We like to see what a creator's house looks like, since you are Tohka's creator in fact."

"My house? Well...sure..." *The Date A Live author easily agreed as Tohka looked surprised. Not to mention, she still looks injured by that last battle, so its his responsibility as her creator...
"M-My creator's house? You mean, his palace...?" *The spirit feels reluctant as she is already imagining what kind of place her creator lives in.

*After a few minutes of foot travel, the group finally reaches Koshi Tachibana's residence.

"Well. We're here." *Koshi calls out as the group takes a first glance of his house.

"...Eh? It's just like Shido's neighborhood..."
By its appearance alone, Tohka's high expectations were gone after seeing her creator's house with her own eyes. The building was just a regular two floor building, like Shido's neighborhood as described.

"Amazing! So this is how far Japan has advanced their housing!" *Rengoku however was astonished by Japan's remodeled residences.

"Shall we go inside?" *Kyoko rebuttal as the group set aside their comments and went inside Koshi's house.

"Well, here it is. Don't know what you all are expecting, but obviously it's not a castle or anything like that. Just a regular man's house."

The inside is just like an average person's house. Two couches, coffee table, a TV, kitchen, and three rooms. One being Koshi's work and bedroom, the second obviously a washroom, and then the third being an extra room which turned into a storage place for his miscellaneous boxes.  

"I can see that..." *Kyoko responds as she tours around the place, gathering her thoughts about it. Meanwhile, Touma adds comments.

"Honestly, I was expecting a mansion or something like that in the land of gods here. But here, it's just like my place. Only a bit larger..." *Said the Level 0 as he checks the living and kitchen room.

"Eheh heh. Well, I can't afford something like that. Then again, what would I even do with such a large place? Well, like I said, make yourselves home." *Koshi plays along with their imaginations before welcoming them to his place. The three others, besides Rengoku, sat on the couches while Touma and Kyoko kept touring. Yang leaned herself back on the couch, sighing heavily.