Chapter 16

*The time spent in this dark and voided dimension felt like hours. Mikazuki feels as if Tekkaden is already vulnerable and under attack by Gjallerhorn or many other enemy states, as the battle could be getting worse for his comrades. While Kanade can feel the worst of the disasters looming over Otonashi and the rest of the SSS members. Their minds made-up and they will torch the world of their creators, leading it to ruination to sate their thirst for vengence. As a way to correct their wrongful death. But as for Mikazuki, his worries of his comrades were all wiped away by a second troubling thought; his purpose. His existence. And his world's existence. Since they're all fictional...is there anything worth worrying about his world? Is there even a point to fighting alongside his comrades?  Is there even a promised land where him and Orga can find?

After everything that this unknown person said to Mikazuki and Kanade, it felt like a literal punch to the gut. A brick thrown at his face. Everything that Mikazuki did was pointless. It's all make-belief to him. Since those acts he did were his creator's ideas...even his very existence is one of them.
If his life and decisions, and even the dangers he faces will all only come to existence by the will of his creators...

Than what the fuck had been doing all this time?! What the fuck is his purpose of existing for in that broken and terrible world that's also made by his creators?!?! What is it?!?!

As for Kanade's view, did her creator really did all of those things to her and Otonashi? That God was really the one who physically extinguished the lives of everyone she knew with the flick of His pen? A simple writing that will have those people die by just writing the word "die?" But that isn't how god should be right? Wouldn't these acts be just the tools of man? Kanade didn't want to believe that her creator simply ended the lives of many she knows with such cruelty and selfish behavior for the sake of entertainment. She needed answers, desperately.

...And so, the two silent characters were left reflecting on their own experiences and past actions that brought them here as only Mikazuki was feeling the worst of it.

But then, the unknown person's voice has broke freed of their reflection:   

"It's coming...!" 

*Kanade and Mikazuki looks up at the unknown person above. Kanade asks with a stoic and expressionless face that is still worn on her

"Who?" *As the so-called angel did, the unknown person didn't waste a moment in immediately coming up with any helpful ideas and warnings that should guide them along the troubling roads ahead.

"The one who attempts to have you turn against your creators... Listen to me. You mustn't trust its words! The things it offers to you, will only lead to catastrophe to both your worlds!

*...Hearing that, Mikazuki had to respond to that. Mix of frustration and guilt clouded his mind as there was a rise in his tone.

"H-how can you say that? After everything I went through... My creator... I-!"

"Like I said before! ...Your creator did not made that world for you to suffer for the amusement." *The unknown person interrupted Mikazuki's words in hopes it would get through to him. However, he unfortunately become persistent and was only angered further.

"Don't screw with me! You expect me to believe that everything that I gone through was not that damn creator's handy work?! All those horrible things I've seen and went through  were not the responsibility of that other world you told me?! The calamity war, my home town destroyed, biscuit's death, and everything that me and Orga gone through... Even those enemies I've killed with my own bare hands..." *Mikazuki looks at his hands and envisions blood spread all over it