Chapter 12

*Somewhere in this fragile world, lay a city in ruins. A city that is beyond saving as the fate of civilization is the hands of one lone girl. A magical girl who repeated this doomsday, over and over again...

(Whole sequence played out in this video)

*Homura becomes incapacitated after taking the blow from the witch as one of her ankles becomes entrapped a piece of rubble. And she had exhausted all of her options and weaponry against this witch. Thus, it was time for her to go back again. However something was different. Her device was not turning its wheels. She was not traveling back in time like she always did.

Fear began to settle on Homura as this is the first time she had experienced this. She tries to activate it, again and again but no avail. Then, something new also happened in this timeline...
The moment Homura blinked after turning her attention at the walpurgisnacht, name of the most powerful witch ever known that she could not defeat, it immediately morphs into another form as if in two frames of a second.
The form that Homura wished and hope to not see it ever again.

This particular form

This particular form...is Madoka's witch form. The moment Homura's eyes saw the monster of who she would give everything to, she felt great fear in seeing it being a replacement to the walpurgisnatch. Madoka's long hands stretched out far, almost to the skies above, and her legs, or specifically, thousands of her thin long legs began to move.

Moving closer to the injured devil magical girl from a distance.

(Do Not Play.wad ambient. Loop 1.75x speed)

Homura's heart began to beat insanely fast in a panic. She tried to move the concrete that landed on he and small beads of sweat drips down her face. She tries to move and get away but her ankle was still trapped under the rubble as the monster of her love was getting closer. However hurt Homura was, are ignored due to her fears.
Being desperate, she tries to forcefully activate her Magical device. To go back in time and prevent this world event from happening ever again.
But when she took a look at her left arm, her device was no longer attached to her. It disappeared as if reality itself is shifting into the worst direction possible for her. She was trapped in that world and she could only stare at Madoka's witch form, approaching until it got close to see what Madoka's is like, before a repeater's scythe begins to slit her throat.

Until...a voice echoes around her current world...

(The ambient stops)