psycho 07

💜

When love cross limit, it becomes madness and when madness breaks all its limits, it becomes psycho love....

24 years boy whose like 44 year old man but now his like turned into love and madness....
He was trapped in a psycho love and he was happy...
It is not necessary for patients in psycho love to harm the people around them rather, in psycho love patient harms himself the most and now maybe taehyung psycho love was about to reach the point of self-harm....

Well now he is very very happy....

Right now he was lying in his apartment....
He was smiling....
His oldey words were echoing in his ears and he was smiling like a crazy....
He stood up, danced, went to the kitchen, took out his favorite juice and put the cigarette on his lips and sat on the chair in the balcony....

It was cold.....
Jungkook's coat still wore....
He was looking at his oldey coat....
cigarette on his lips...

He threw the cigarette on the floor and started sniffing the coat sleeve...
Jungkook's perfume that he sprayed on his clothes everyday....
he inhaling scent and smiling like a madman....

love....
tae did not know the meaning of the word....
He never thought that he would ever fall in love with a person who would be older than him but would also have a child who would be his best friend.....

He was also remembering....
he secretly watched jungkook in this office....
He used to do things in which jungkook help him...

for example one time he already completed his assignment but he had to see jungkook....
when he found out Jungkook help jia so he burn his assignment.....
he wanted to spend time with him...
so he asked for Jungkook's help which he gladly accepted and then 15 consecutive days he and jungkook spent time together in the library.... 

He kept sniffing the coat " your scent  soothing to me my oldey.....
this is your first gift and i promise i keep this with me forever....
Ahh your eyes....that cut mark on your cheek....mole under your lips....
shy smile...and tattoo....that earring that kisses your ear and lips as soft as flower petals....
You are a angel....
look at yourself through my eyes....you are my world "
He closed his eyes....

Rain drops and thunder sounds....
He opened his eyes....
He smiled.....
rain soaking his balcony....

He got up and ran inside....
after a while run balcony and sit back on the chair....