L♥ve 67

Double update coz it's raining...

The next morning, Jungkook was in the kitchen early, he was making breakfast for himself and Tae.

On the other hand, Tae stayed up all night. Only Jungkook's words were echoing in his mind. Jungkook still remembered Tae's old talk, this feeling was not letting him sleep. He knew that Jungkook was cooking breakfast for him in the kitchen, but he was not ready to face his love right now.

Throughout the night, he kept crying looking at Jungkook's old pictures that he kept in his studio. His eyes were swollen. He was sitting in his studio in the middle of the night without knowing how many cigarettes he had finished. He was sitting on the floor mourning his old love who was just a few steps away from him.

He kept reminiscing the passing moment, the beautiful time throughout the night. What Jia did to him, the wounds he received in the name of a friend, today all those wounds will be fresh again. He prepared his heart day and night for two years and built his new world and started moving forward, but only a few words broke his faith.

He was sure he had moved on,
he was sure he had changed,
he was sure he wasn't the old lonely weak Tae,
he was sure he had forgotten Jungkook and he was sure he would never see Jungkook again. If he sees, his heart will not beat faster, he was sure that he does not love psycho anymore But, but Jungkook's few words broke his belief. Jungkook's few words shattered his glass of belief.

He kept looking at his face in front of the mirror. After a long time, he was faced with that reflection and today he again realized that he is a weak, love-sick boy. He still suffers from Jungkook's love, his Oldey's psycho love. That's why he sat on the floor in the studio all night looking at Jungkook's picture.

Jungkook's fingers on his cheeks and then that kiss haunted him all night. He knew that if he went in front of Jungkook now, he would completely break down and he didn't want to break down again, so he just sat on the floor.

On the other hand, Jungkook was waiting for Tae at the breakfast table but Tae did not come. He knocked on the door of the room but there was no answer. So he sat on the same chair and waited for you. Time passed and then it was 12 o'clock but tae still didn't come out of the room so he stood up and knocked on tae's door again there was no sound so he opened the door and there was no one inside he ran towards the bathroom. There was no one either. So he came back out of the room and kept calling Tae's name. He searched every room. The door of the studio was locked from the inside, so he knock. Tae looked at the door and stood up.

"Tae, if you're inside, please make a noise, I'm worried about you."

Tae approached the door.

"Tae, I'm talking. Please open the door."

Tae took a deep breath and opened the door Jungkook saw him and approached him but Tae went out and locked the door. "I have to go to Jimin's house so don't wait for me. "

Jungkook kept looking at him, he was surprised Tae didn't even look at him once "And stay away from this room. This is my studio. This is where I work. It would be better if you stay the room that was given to you."

"Tae i i made breakfast for for us so eat it."

"I'm not hungry and don't do all this for me."

"Tae."

Tae turned and Jungkook fell silent when he saw his red eyes.
"You don't understand, I feel suffocated with you, I hate that I'm still weak in front of you, don't bother me, Jungkook, don't test me."

"Tae" he rushed forward to wipe Tae's tears Tae pulled away from him.  "Don't come close, don't try to touch me, don't make me feel that I used to love a lowly person like you, the tae who loved you has fallen into a deep sleep, now this tae who stands in front of me There is only stone that does not love you."

"Tae."

"Try to stay away from me, don't show me your face, time can't be turned back Jungkook and if time could be turned back, I'd bring back two years ago and never see you again-- Tae held him close by the shirt and gritted his teeth with anger in his eyes. ---And if memories could be erased from the heart and mind, believe me Jungkook, I would erase every memory of you from my heart and mind."

Jungkook looked at him with moist eyes. Tae wiped his tears with his fingers. "Because the pain you have given me is worse than any deprivation of my life. The wound that comes in love is the most painful."
After that, he let go of Jungkook's and walked out of the house with fast steps. Jungkook fell to the floor and sobbed. Today he was realizing how much pain Tae had suffered for him. Because today he is psycho in love with Tae.

From noon to night, Tae did not return. Jungkook didn't take medicine or eat anything, he sat on the couch and watched Tae's way. He was lost in thought when he got a call.

He answered the phone, "Seriously, Jungkook Jeon, how long have I been calling you, where have you been?"

"Nothing, I was sleeping. Tell me why you called me." He stood up from the sofa and started walking towards the balcony.

"Jia she didn't come alone but with Hoseok. You know who Hoseok??."

Jungkook started to think, he closed his eyes and suddenly opened them, "He is Jimin's father, what is he doing with Jia."

"Hold your heart and listen to what I have to say." There was worry and waring in her voice.

"You tell me." Jungkook was ready.

"Hoseok came to Paris to attend his son's wedding and Jia"

"Jia, what..."

Layla took a deep breath "Jia and Hoseok are having an affair. They've been in a relationship for a long time."

This news was very big for Jungkook, he stood with his back against the wall, his eyes were shocked how far his daughter has gone, his innocent daughter. "You s-speak, I listening."

"The next news is that maybe Jia will attend Jimin's wedding and she will get revenge on Tae. Look Jungkook, you have to keep an eye on Tae."

He patted his forehead "I'm at Tae apartment I'm staying with him"

"How did he, did he give you another chance" Layla's lips were every smile.

"No, I have taken shelter at Tae's house saying that the AC in my house has broken, so he kept me" there was sadness in his voice.

"It doesn't matter, he will soon give you shelter in his heart like his house, trust me"

"You keep me updated layla. I won't let anything happen to tae this time I will protect tae- There was conviction in his tone -I won't let Jia succeed this time. If I have to risk my life for Tae, I'll do it too. Maybe he'll forgive me when I leave this world."

"You're getting hopeless" Layla's voice was sad.

"I don't know, Layla, I'm running out of courage. There's only hatred in his eyes for me now. The love has ended a long time ago. Today, his words hurt me. I want to save his life. That's my goal. Actually, I Talk to you later, take care." His voice was full, he was crying, there was pain in his chest, he could not bear it anymore.

"Take care." and then the phone hangs up. Jungkook took a deep breath and turned to wipe away his tears. But the next moment his eyes widened and came out of his mouth.

"Tae"

♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥