L♥ve 66

A week passed, there were only few days left for Jimin's wedding. Tae was sad. His friend must have lied to him, but Jimin was the only person who supported Tae in every difficulty. So today is the most important time of his friend's life. How can tae leave his friend alone.

So he put his anger aside and gave importance to his friend's happiness. He suddenly arrived at Jimin's house, which surprised Jimin and Dion. But when Tae forgot all about Jimin and extended his hand of friendship again, Jimin's eyes shed tears and the distance between these two friends ended.

Jungkook was sitting in his room doing office work and Layla was on Skype with him.

"You're telling the truth it's the truth layla." Jungkook was worried.

"I'm telling the truth, Jungkook, your daughter is in Paris right now. She's there for Tae. She's not human, she's a devil. Jungkook, you have to keep an eye on Tae, but be with him everywhere. Like a shadow."

Layla Skyped Jungkook about 10 days later. She got the news that Jia is no longer in Korea, when she investigated, Jia's office found out that she has gone to Paris. When Layla asked the reason for going to Paris, she did not get an answer to this question.

Now when Layla told Jungkook about Jia's sudden visit to Paris, he was worried. He couldn't lose Tae anymore. He knew that it was difficult to win Tae again, but the way they both started talking for a few days, the way Tae started eating food made by his hand, Jungkook was waking up some hope. But now suddenly his daughter was going to come between them again, so he was scared.

He could not see Tae in pain again, so he made a promise that he would be with Tae in any situation, even if he had to endure Tae's hatred.

Tae was coming back from Jimin's house after eating. Two floors away was Jimin's house. There was a smile on his lips. There was a sparkle in his eyes. Today, after many months, he had come to spend time with his friend.

Jimin didn't tell him anything about Jungkook, which Tae was happy about.

In his hand was the box of food that Jimin had given him. Tae entered the code and opened the door. 'But why is the TV on at home?' He remembers that he had turned off the TV.

Tae panicked and started to walk slowly when he looked towards the couch, someone was working on a laptop, a cup of tea was placed on the table.
Tae looked forward a little

"You," Tae pointed at the man.

The man was startled then he breathed a sigh of relief "seriously tae you scared me." He went back to work

"What are you doing in my house Jungkook."

Jungkook didn't answer. Tae took a deep breath and stood in front of his laptop. "Answer my question, what are you doing and how did you come in? The door was locked."

Jungkook kept looking at him then leaning back on the sofa and answered, "AC in my house is broken and I was feeling nervous and having trouble breathing, so I thought I'd take shelter at your house for a few days."

Tae bowed. "My house is not a shelter, Mr. Jungkook. Anyone, anytime, will come to my house and I will gladly take them in my house. You find your shelter in someone else's house. It would be better if you leave my house. "

Jungkook kept looking at him. "Well if you have any problem with me, I'll go to my Minho for shelter. Anyway, he wanted to talk to me about something important for a long time." Jungkook stood up and picked up his laptop.

Tae was staring at him.
"What, important??."

"I don't know, but if I spend time with him in the same house and in the same room in the same bed, he will tell me everything."

"One minute, why one room and one bed, why can't you stay in the other room. It's the same as my apartment." Tae was nervous

"I can stay but he probably can't, so anyways I leave." Jungkook looked at Tae who was deep in thought, he turned and said bye to Tae and reached the door...
But suddenly Tae held his hand.

A smile spread across Jungkook's lips as he turned around. "what happened."

"You can you can stay as long as you want. I'll show you your room."

Tae walked in and Jungkook looked at him. 'I will not let anything happen to you, I will choose you this time, this is my promise.'

Tae showed him to his room and started to leave but stopped at Jungkook's voice "tae"

"now what."

"The answer to your second question."

Tae looked at him with questioning eyes.

"272017"

Tae knew what it meant.

Jungkook stopped a short distance "It means 27 July 2017....you saw me for the first time that day at my home."

Tae eyes widened he was surprised...

"What happened Surprised....I remember you said (my love is not a joke...Our meeting was not a coincidence....Our was meeting plan....god plan our meeting....You are with me right now it's also plan....You run away from me you ignore my presence but look you are with me... Sleep my home... It was also plain and remember my words the day is not far when you deeply fall in love with me and on that day you will end the fear of this world")

He approached. "Your house code hasn't changed even after 2 years, tae. How can a person whose house code is attached to his first love's first meeting erase his love from his heart."

There were tears in Jungkook's eyes, he smiled, "I thought you'd changed. You're such a famous painter, but I was wrong. Like always, you're still the same old, lonely, tae who has a psycho love on me. I am so happy that you love me."

Tears began to fall from Tae's eyes....so he wiped Tae's tears and whisper. "That day has come, Tae. Today I love you so much that I am not afraid of this world. Today I love you so much that I can even risk my life for you and I promise, I promise that now I will always choose only you.
This time I will prove that I have really changed."

Tae kept looking at him Jungkook smile then kiss Tae cheek...took two steps.... "bye baby"

Tae look at him....He shocked,  blessed happy he don't know so he slowly turned walked out the door....

Jungkook smiled with teary eyes " I'll w-wait, tae i always wait my love " He closed the door

♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥