epilogue part 2

London England
September 29
Evening 5:17pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived in London, I first rested in my office, then a few hours later I put my things in the car and headed to the hospital. London is very different, the weather here is mostly cold.

Many historical buildings have been built, here people also follow their traditions, London is very beautiful, my heart has been taken by this city, I always feel calm in this city.

After 25 minutes I parked the car and took a deep breath, took the card and got out of the car, when I reach this hospital, my heart cries, my body trembles, how an accident changes a person's life. I reached the reception and saw my patient visiting card, the woman nodded and took me with her.

After reaching the 3rd floor, this lady opened room, I thanked her, then she left and I entered.

I looked at the bed and tears started falling from my eyes. I stood like that for a while then came near the bed and sat. "hi"

On the other hand, silence as usual. "Look I brought your favorite cake."

But as usual no response i put the cake back and looked at it.

10 years ago a mistake changed our lives, no one can believe that it was the same girl who wanted to kill me, every day she is dying every moment, she is in agony, she has changed now, rather she is now a stone.

"Jia, dr informed me that you will be fine soon, you just have to be brave please, Jia, don't g-give up."

She kept looking at the wall continuously, the black spots under her eyes, her weak body, dry lips, colorless eyes gave me pain every time.

I visited her every weekend and talked to her, some about college, some about home and then some about Jungkook, she didn't make any move but whenever I mentioned Jungkook, she kept mentioning 'daddy... daddy'

She was in the same condition for 10 years, from the time she shot, she was not conscious until today, the doctors did not even have hope, the doctors used to say that it would be reasonable for Jia to recover, they used to say. Jia doesn't want to be cured by herself, medicine doesn't insist on it, but I hope one day she will become a smiling Jia like before.

"Today I tell you about Minho... so something like this happened---

And so I talked to Jia for 3 hours, she listened, then I saw the time and stood up, "I will come again next Sunday, now I am leaving."

I stopped at the turn and she kept repeating the same name "daddy.. Daddy's".

I silently left there, sat in the car and started crying.

"I wish I could change time, Jia, you d-destroyed yourself in your obsession, stubbornness, hatred, I wish you understood that snatching is not everything, I wish I could do something for you."

Then I started driving towards my house, my house is built at the end of London, so it takes me three to four hours to reach there.

*

I still remember that night when I got to my apartment, jia attacked me, she slapped me, then Jungkook came to save me, and then Jungkook slapped jia, and then jia shouted.

I remember when jia pointed the gun at me, my breathing stopped, I fell on the floor, I heard Jungkook scream and then I closed my eyes, I thought my journey was over. After 4 5 fir there was silence, I opened my eyes, my whole body was covered in blood but the bullet did not hit me.

When I looked in front, Jungkook was falling on the floor and Jia's eyes were fixed on her father. The gun fell from her hand to the ground and Jungkook was next to me.

Police arrested Jia, she was turned to stone. I also froze Jungkook's body was bleeding, Jimin picked him up calling his name but I kept looking at Jungkook's face who was looking at me.

"I s-said, I will p-protect you you." And then I realized that this is not a dream, this is reality, my Jungkook.

I took his face in my hands "Nothing will happen to you, you can't leave me, we just got married Oldey, why did you do this" I connect our forehead.

"because t-this time i i had to c-choose you"  and then his eyes closed.

"Please, Jimin, call the doctor, please do something." Jimin kept crying, all my eyes were on Jungkook. Then the police picked up Jungkook and took him with them. Jimin and I ran behind them and reached the hospital.

The doctor did the operation. Jimin, Dion, were with me.
After some time, the doctors came out of the operation theater and told us, "he lost a lot blood, we are doing our best."

♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥