psycho 16

He ran a finger over tae's nose

" But the way she was looking at you made me angry...I was not happy at all....the way she was trying to touch you and the way you were smiling and talking to her and the way she was close to you, I was getting jealous of her....But I don't want to get angry I want to be happy....

He leaned back from the couch

" That's what i wanted....
Get away from me, get close to someone else....
don't bother me...i should have been happy....But why am i angry and sad ? I don't love you but still why....Why....you are my daughter's friend and to for me you are like my own son.... but it hurts to think like that...my heart does not accept you as a son "

" Because he is not your son kook ".

Jungkook looked zoe but remained silent...

" He loves you....not as uncle or father.... He love you as lover "

" But this is wrong "

" So wasn't you wrong when we got married ? You were also 5 years younger than me, then why did we fall for each other and the world did not call our relationship wrong "

" We are different Zoe....Our father was happy and we were two different people "

" Oh, if you say this, you are also afraid of the traditions of this blind society....
Your real fear is not that he is your daughter's friend, your real fear is that he is also a man like you...I didn't know you thought like that kook "

" no zoe.... our daughter.....It will be difficult for her to face this world Even if I accept tae... this world will target my daughter and my heart will not accept "

" So what will you do?
will run...you could not run away from what happened today....
Will you be happy and satisfied seeing another man or woman with him ?

Jungkook didn't say anything

" Your silence is my answer kook....
Our daughter has to fight against this society....this world does not allow to live anyway....world does not delight in anyone's happiness....
You stop caring about this world "

Jungkook took a deep breath

" Look how innocent it is----She sat next to tae....
Jungkook was sitting on the floor....Turned and rested his chin on the couch....
---why he fell in love.....you are old man "

" I am not old "

" Yep, totally oldey "

" Shut up Zoe "
Then he started to smile
" I like this word from his mouth "

" which word " Zoe wanted to tease him

" Oldey " Kook smile

" any other things you like him "
zoe asked

" everything...the moles on his face... his smile... His eyes....his hands.... His everything "

Zoe smiled " Whatever decision you make kook listen to your heart and no one else's.....you're getting chance.... Now to live the life you want....

" Zoe It wasn't like....I was falling in love with you, you know " Kook look at her

" no.... Kook....I was your compulsion....You were not happy...
If I do not give birth to jia....
You love me coz our daughter's "

She looked back at tae " Now you have to prioritize your own happiness kook....
Now you have to choose eternal happiness for yourself....
Now it's up to you to embrace this happiness or burn this happiness "

Saying this she disappeared....
Jungkook put his hand on tae's face and Kissed his forehead

" You are so innocent tae you don't understand this world....
I wish I could open my heart to you....
I wish I could have you....
I wish "
He smiled sadly....
Jungkook watching tae and sleep....

But he didn't know that....
Next sun was about to change everything.....

The sun was fully awake and the birds had left their nests to look for food....
The city had a fresh start after all its a new day.....

This 24-year-old boy slept under a blanket on the sofa....
He was sleeping peacefully well nope....he continues to toss and turn....
He did this two to three times and then he opened his eyes.... rubbed his eyes and yawned and sat down.....
His head started to ache....
It felt as if someone was hitting his head with a hammer...
glass of water was on the table he took pankiller and lay back down....

" How did I get home and what am I doing here ? I should have been in my bed.....
oh....chim i told you don't take me to the stupid party....
oh my head

Suddenly his nose smelled....Something very delicious was being prepared....
He opened his eyes....
Take a very lobng deep breath

" wow "

He sat down....
He looked at the kitchen wall....
" Chim "

He got up " I knew you would never leave me....oh my chim....I am very hungry..... Give food quickly----
He entered the kitchen dancing
---Oh chim....Oh my love....Oh my soul ma---
But before finishing this sentence, his mouth fell open....

Standing in front of him holding two bowls was not his soul mate but his psycho love....

Jungkook saw him shaking his head and started walking....
tae was blinked and turned looking at Jungkook back....

Jungkook put the breakfast on the small table and turned " You were feeling hungry....Let's have breakfast "

Tae remained silent

" what happened....Scared....
No problem, I won't eat you....
finish this breakfast "

Tae slowly came in front of the table and sat on the chair....
Started to have breakfast but stopped and looked at jungkook who was eating breakfast silently.....

Jungkook felt tae looking at him but he ignored it and continued eating his breakfast....

Tae continued smile....
he rested his chin on his palm and looked at his oldey....
Jungkook continued ignore but now he was feeling very strange so he took a deep breath and looked at tae who was smiling at him....

:
:
:
:

💜 to be continue 💚

Welcome to my new weird IMAGINATION...
agegape taekook ff...

Vote.. Share... Comment.... Save