epilogue part 1

10 years later.

SK Seoul September 28
Evening 7:00 pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hall was resounding with applause, jeon enterprise once again won the award for being the best businessmen, after receiving the award, the owner gave a nice speech and then came back from the stage and started his journey with his colleagues to his next destination.

Mr. Jeon, Stepped out of the building and looked around, the weather was nice but the heat rises in this month, so most people spend evenings with their families in parks, some in cafes, some in clubs, and some like me spend time walking.

I gave the award to my manager and took off my coat and tie and threw it in the car and started walking to the other side.

"Mr jeon- My secretary rose called out, -we have to go back 1am."

"Ok, You go, I have to go to work."

"But, if you lost." I smiled hearing this

"I know every corner of this city Rose, this country used to be my own, you leave...I will arrive in time." And then I walked away from there with a quick step.

Korea was my country, Seoul was my city, sometimes life was beautiful, I would stay awake for hours in this city, talk to this city, I would play in the parks of this city, walk around.

This city that gave me happiness, then also gave me sorrow, this city that took away a lot from me and this city that gave me tears as a gift. Seoul is that city.

I strolled and stood in front of the bridge, took a deep breath, i remember standing on this bridge I used to cry, I used to smile, I could find peace, on this bridge, I could see the road far away from here.

There was silence in the late hours of the night, I sat on the floor and stared at the empty road. Looking at the sky, my loved ones have left me, those who were very close to me, who were very important, whom I loved.

I wiped my tears and stood up, then started walking back, some couples were walking smiling with each other.

Couple, partner, companion...

How good it feels to hear this, but if the companion leaves...leaves them alone, then it feels bad to hear this word companion...

I quickened my steps, it was about 8 o'clock, I saw a flower shop on the way, I stood there looking at flowers for a while, then bought a bouquet from her, and then started walking again, while walking I saw a taxi in which I sat. I reached my next destination.

Holding a bouquet in my hands, I crossed the road and reached a big field and started looking for something. After a lot of effort, I found the place. My eye sight were weak, so I put on glasses and sat down, kept the bouquet and cleaned the place with my hands.

"How are you, today, after a long time, have the heart to meet you- I gestured towards the flower - your favorite, jasmine, you like this fragrance - I smiled - don't be surprised I remember, you like rain, me too, you like the smell of jasmine, me too, you like to work late at night, me too, you like to singing, me too-

I looked around -you like peace, so do I, how peaceful it is here, you, you will be happy, there will be peace without me- I looked at the board.

-Mr kim woon-

I cleaned the dust from this name -I was thinking for a long time, I was thinking that I will meet you, talk to you, then I will cry a little and then maybe you will hug me and kiss my head- I fell silent, took a deep breath.

- I was late, I should have talked to you sooner, I should have apologized. I should have told you how much I love you-

I smiled..

-I'm always late, I regret it later, but I'm here today, I won't bother you, I'll just say that I love you so much, dad, you are my idol and always will be, please my son. excuse the-

I kept crying -please forgive me, I'm in so much pain, my loved ones sacrificed themselves for me and I couldn't do anything -
I bowed to them - forgive me, please forgive your taetae, I'm in so much p-pain. I've been in pain for 10 years, I've lost so much because of my selfishness in my stubbornness, I'll always regret that rainy night. I'll cry at night, maybe all of that wouldn't have happened if I didn't meet Jungkook."

And then i kept thinking about old memories, then, i stood up to dust my clothes.

"I'm going now, then I'll come, if i don't come, you should come to your tae. I love you dad."

Then i continued walking, i wanted to go back, he was no longer in Korea, he got pain from this country, that's why i lives away from Korea, i call an online taxi and sat in it and went to the airport.

*

Paris France
Noon 02:00pm

When i reached Paris the next morning, i went straight to my friend Minho, today was my friend exhibition and i was a special guest.

"Hi buddy" i shook my hand from a distance and Minho smiled.

"I thought you wouldn't make it in time."

"How can I not arrive today, it has been 11 years since you became a painter, so I had to arrive on this special day." I smiled but he started staring at me.

"If you don't change your career, we would be celebrating 10 years today."

I didn't answer...

"You have seen your own eyes, how long will you hold yourself guilty."

"Minho, not today. Today is your big day. Where is sister-in-law?" He kept looking at me and then moved to the other side. When I looked at that side, Minho's wife was talking to some guests.

"That was an accident tae-
I looked at the table but my ears were turned to Minho -If he doesn't do that, you might not be alive."

"Minho please."

"You forget that night and don't waste your time."

"I'll leave."

"What, you're not going to meet your brother, and Jimin."

"No, I came here for you in my private jet, so now I'm going back." I got up from the chair and started going.

"Why are you punishing them? They miss you."

I smiled bitterly. "Because if my brother didn't leave me, I wouldn't be like this. If Jimin didn't leave Jia, I wouldn't have this regret. How could I forget my brother was building his world and I was in my oldey-"

"Please tae"

"I will always burn myself in the fire of this regret, no matter how happy I am, Minho i can never forget the pain of that night and I am responsible for all these things."

"Tae--

"I'll call you when I get home. Say hi to sister-in-law, take care, bye." And I left...

it's been 10 years since I talked to my brother, I lost contact with Jimin...when I needed my brother, my brother left me and got busy in business, and Jimin got married and he changed too.

Today when I became brave, they all want to get me back, I don't need anyone anymore, I have my home where I have peace, my own world which is far from here, I will not be deceived by anyone anymore.

I sat in my jet and flew to London.

♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥