L♥ve 71

8 years ago on the same date I saw him for the first time when I was sitting on the couch with Jia at her mansion helping her with her exams.

Then I saw him exactly 8 years ago when he was working on his laptop in another room and my eyes were fixed on him. I was a kid then in his eyes, my love seemed madness,  or crush to him.

And today, the person who used to call me a kid, to whom my love seemed like the stupidity of a young age, that person has come to Paris for me. He is talking to his late wife for me. He who loved his daughter has left his daughter for me.

I was listening to his words, he was crying. I know he hurt me but he was not happy either. When Uncle Hoseok accused me few days ago, I was angry with myself as to why I fell in love with a person who had a daughter, and even if I fell in love, was it necessary to express this love?

When Uncle Hoseok call me abandoned, I was angry, why didn't I accept this truth with a smile and love myself.

When uncle cursed me, I became even more angry with myself. Why did I allow an outsider to curse me?
Why didn't I curse him in return? Why did I remain silent?
Why....why?

It's true, yes it's true that my father choose Namjoon, Namjoon who lived wearing a mask of lies and the world thought he was good person/son, but in reality he was a psycho, he was a liar, he was a hypocrite who made my character dirty in front of my own people and I allowed him to do all this.

I wish I could show his true face to my father.

It's true, my mother ran away, she didn't come back, I don't know if she is live or dead. I did not accept my mother's selfishness.
I will never forget that rainy night. I should not have lived with my mother's memories, but I should have given my father a chance...

I wish I had accepted my mother's selfishness and given my father the respect he deserved.

It's true, my brother who was my everything, who was my teacher, my friend, my inspiration, there was a time when he ran away to create his own world. He didn't think of me even once, he didn't come back..
He know I was scared in the rain, but still he left me and ran away. He knew I was a coward, but still he ran away...

I wish I had accepted my brother's running away and instead of going to his room to cry, I would have love myself and made myself my inspiration, then I would not be worthy of pity in anyone's eyes.

I wish I had follow Jimin's advice, I wish I didn't live in a sense of inferiority.
I wish I didn't miss my parents when I see other parents.
I wish I loved myself.
I wish this word 'WISH' wasn't included in my life.

I was crying when uncle hoseok accused me of lies upon lies, but when Minho told me to make all these lies true, I felt for the first time that now is the time for revenge...

Why should I cry over one lie after another?
Why should I make all the lies true?
At least I will be satisfied that I tried to kill namjoon, I separate jia and Jungkook, I used jimin and made him gay.

So now I was sitting on the sofa, my only love was standing in front of me with wide eyes and open mouth. He probably had a very strong shock.

"Say Jungkook, will you marry me?"

"Marry....????"

"Hmm. Marry me and not only that, the full video of this marriage will also be made and this video will also be viral and then you will formally announce on TV that you have married me."

Jungkook kept looking at me and came closer. "What's going on in your mind tae tell me what's going on."

I watched him and would stand. "Uncle always talk to me with love. Whenever he was in front of dad, he praised me. Uncle never looked at me with hatred, but now when I met him again, I saw hatred for him in his eyes and in his tone."