L♥ve 68

Like a lonely thirsty fish on the sand in front of the beach, Tae was yearning to cling to his beloved. The memories of the past moments which he had hidden in a corner of his heart which he was afraid to open. The love he had buried after years of hard work had buried the memories of his beloved as a dead man is buried in a grave.

But today what he was afraid of happened again, Jungkook opened all the boxes of memories, the love that he had buried came back to life with Jungkook's words.

But love does not die. So how did he think like that? He will forget his intense love.

Actually, love was alive, but Tae had painted his love on the canvas of his heart and imprisoned it with glass, but he forgot that glass is also weak, and with a few words from Jungkook, its weak glass broke and love was freed.

Now he is regretting, crying, yearning. He left the apartment saying to meet Jimin, but he was sitting alone for hours on which side of the road he didn't know.

The tears were dry but the heart was crying. Some pedestrians asked him the reason for his tears, but he did not tell anyone.
When Jimin called, he excused himself by saying that he is very busy today and now he is left alone.

If love is true, it hurts a lot and if it is psycho, love becomes a festering wound.
After sitting alone for hours, when he looked at the clock hand, he was shocked, "It's 11pm." He stood up nervously. Looking around it was almost deserted, he picked up the phone and started running back towards his house.

He knew he had to go home and face Jungkook, but he wasn't weak enough to leave his house and live on the street because of someone.

"I'll tell him to fix AC in the flat, I'll get him out of my house." He kept walking and talking to himself.

Then he stopped, "Who is he to touch my face? My relationship with him has ended after years, so now by what right is he touching me? He has lost the right to touch me." He started walking again

"But he is my love, I can give him a chance, but when he rejected me for her daughter, why don't I take revenge on him now, I will take revenge and this time he will have to cry and then maybe I'll forgive him when my heart is satisfied." He smiled.

He stood in front of his building. "Jungkook, you will be alone now, I know you want to stay with me so that you can remind me of the old things and I will forgive you back, but that won't happen Jungkook, this time you will go back alone like I left. "

He cleaned his eyes and started running with fast steps, opened the door, took off his shoes and inside, there was already a sound from inside, maybe Jungkook was talking on the phone.

Tae stood up.

"Nothing, I was sleeping. Tell me why you called me."

Jungkook stood up and Tae hid.
"he is Jimin's father, what is he doing with Jia."

Tae looked at him, his eyes widened in surprise, 'Uncle Hoseok and Jia, what is going on?'

"You tell me." Hearing Jungkook's deep voice, tae's body felt electric, this voice was his favorite.

"Jia, what..." Tae pulled away from the wall and slowly walked over to the couch.