L♥ve 61

The evening in Paris was very pleasant.

The rays of the setting sun were entering through the glass of Tae's studio.

It's been two weeks, which means 14 days since he last talked to his brother and Jimin. Ever since he found out about Jungkook, he has been distant.

First his parents sent him away because of Namjoon, then his love was taken from him because of his friend. Now his brother and Jimin were also taken away from him.

As much as he wanted to keep everyone together, everyone was away from him. One and a half years have passed since he left Korea, but his old story did not leave him behind.

He was looking at the rays of the sun. He turned his eyes and suddenly he saw someone standing in front of his shop. Whoever it was, his back was facing the shop, so Tae couldn't see his face. He was probably waiting for someone.

Tae looked to the other side and saw the time. Today, he was not in the mood for work. Therefore, he wanted to go home early. Therefore, he picked up his things and after some time, he stepped out of the studio. Locked and turned but stopped.

The unknown man was still in front of his studio. Perhaps there is a problem, so he approached this person, thinking maybe he should talk to him.

A few hours ago.

Jungkook was sitting in the cafe alongside Yoongi and Jimin.

"Forgive me, I didn't know that Tae started hating me so much that he would end all contact with you both."

"It's not your fault, we knew it would happen all along." Yoongi

Jungkook was sitting with his head down.

"Now what to do next? What is to be done by bowing like this?" Yoongi

"I want to meet him."

"But he doesn't want to meet you." Yoongi

"I know but I have to meet him."

"Uncle Jungkook, it's not that easy. He's changed a lot." Jimin

"But he'll change once he sees me. He loves me, Jimin."

"We all know he loves you, but then he gets such harsh punishment." Hearing Yoongi's words, he became silent.

"Well, he hasn't talked to us in a while, but he'll be in the studio right now." Jimin

"Jimin, he'll be angry." Yoongi

"Hyung he's starting to think of us as his enemy anyway how long will he run? Let him meet uncle Jungkook once"

Yoongi became silent.

"You know the address of his studio, get there and meet him. The rest will be seen." Jimin

And so Jungkook stood in front of his studio for hours.

""Listen, sir are you waiting for someone? I would appreciate it if you stood away from me if this is the case. This is the entrance to my studio. Please"