L♥ve 74

"Wow, I didn't expect my Oldey to plan so much." They both headed back to the apartment, Minho and the lawyer went back to the art gallery for some paperwork, while Taekook walked back alone.

"Shut up- Jungkook looked out the window - The rain is starting to fall very fast, we have to arrive soon."

"Hmmm, I don't like this sudden rain at all." Jungkook nodded at Tae's words

His hand was held by Tae, he looked at Tae

"You will not leave me." Tae's question was pleading
Jungkook looked at the driver who was busy driving the car near him.

He kissed Tae's lips "Never, I'll protect your life, no matter what."

Tae hugged him. "I'm afraid, it's been so different, something's going to go away, Oldey I'm getting nervous."

He held Tae tightly and patted his back, they both didn't know what was going to happen next but it was true they both felt like they were about to lose something very important but it was important. What is it, only the next destination will tell...

*

Paris, the city of love, in this city most of the people make beautiful moments of their love, start their life anew, this city has unknowingly how many love stories are buried in its chest.

Taekook was traveling back in a taxi, he should have reached his flat by now, but there was a lot of traffic on the way, so his car got stuck in the middle of the traffic.

The rain had created a situation like a flood, today after a long time it had rained so heavily.

"How long will it take us? I'm tired of sitting." Tae complained

"Sir, it's 10 minutes away."

*

On the other hand, Jimin and Dion were sitting in the car, Dion had booked a farmhouse for the wedding, there were his friends, some of his family and Jimin, Yoongi and Bela.

This farmhouse was far from the city since Jimin heard the news of Taekook's wedding, he was anxious to take Tae, but they were far away, so the plan was to meet on the day of the wedding.

But when Hoseok suddenly called Jimin and said 'Tae's life is in danger', Jimin and Dion have been traveling ever since.

When Dion heard this from Jimin, he told Yoongi nothing, but he went to Tae's apartment with Jimin, but suddenly the heavy rain on the way slowed down their singing speed, now Jimin was crying continuously.

Tae's phone was switched off and so was Jungkook's.

"What should I do, if something happens to him, what will I do to stay alive? He is m-my friend and my b-brother."

The answer to Jimin's words was not his boss, he just kept driving the car in silence.

"You informed the police." Jimin questioned.

"What do you say Jimin, we don't know where tae is at this time and where jia will be at this time, report to the police if that report is wrong, we can get caught."

Jimin started to say something but Dion finished the conversation.

"Once we reach tae then I will report to the police anyway the police station is not far from our apartment."

And then Jimin kept crying on his shoulder, "I-If something h-happens to him, t-then." he asked.

"No, he is very brave and tae is not alone. Jungkook is with him. It will not hurt to see our tae. Jungkook will keep him safe."

*

"Thanks." After saying thank you to the taxi driver, he ran towards Taekook Building.

"Oldey, I'm hungry. Get some food from the restaurant in front. It's our wedding night, so we'll eat out."

Jungkook looked at the restraints and then said to Tae, "You come with me too."

"No, I'll change clothes and wait for you until you back. Now hurry up and get some food or I'll pass out."

Then Jungkook obeyed him and walked away from him. He turned and saw Tae. Tae was going inside. Jungkook kept looking at him and then turned and started running towards the restaurant.

Today, both of them felt that they are going to lose something. Maybe to someone or maybe to yourself.

*

Tae opened the entrance door, but the door was already open. Tae looked inside. It was dark all around. He switch on the button and the light scattered everywhere.

He entered slowly.
But his eyes widened, the things on the table were lying on the floor, the couch cushions were all over, the TV screen was broken, he was standing in the middle of the room "W-who did all t-this?" He picked up the cushion from the floor

"I did it."

♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥