|𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝|

|Kade Frost|

"I cant believe you still hung out with her" Ruby says as she sips the coffee I bought her.

"It was just a causal hang out, not a big deal" I say in defense. We are both currently in my apartments living room just hanging out, but as soon as she got here and looked at Twitter she saw that me and Belle hung out last night. Now she is pissed at me and now I feel uncomfortable and sorta guilty.

Im currently trying to defend myself and the situation. It really was innocent, we just hung out and grabbed dinner. Nothing inappropriate or indecent. I don't get why she's so upset though, it's not like she hasn't hung out with other men before. I don't throw a fit or say anything. I'm starting to think about Ruby and I's relationship at this point, nothing I do seems to make her happy or appeased.

"Kade," She says as she sits up straight from the couch, "People saw, there are pictures in the press and online. It shows that you were hanging out with her rather than me, your girlfriend" she tells me.

God, why did she have to make me feel worse. I wasn't trying to give off that I would rather hang out with Belle than with Ruby. But I did. Ruby is pissed, rightfully so, and is making me feel worse by the second.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry Rubs, I won't hang out with her again" I tell her and she rolls her eyes but still nods.

"An apology won't erase the photos, but I do appreciate your apology," she tells and gets up to sit next to me on the couch, "So what did you guys talk about anyway?"

"Just where she has been, and the stuff she's been up to" I clarify to her as she grabs the TV remote and turns on the device.

"Well that's easy, she's been in London" how does she know that.

"Yes, I know that, but how do you?" I ask in confusion, the TV wakes up and she clicks on HBO Max.

"Kade, we are both in the model industry, we literally did a show together not too long ago" she explains and I nod, feeling stupid.

"So did you do shows with her before we got together?" I ask, now curious about Ruby knowing about Isabel.

"Yes" she answers in a short tone.

"Why are you so touchy about this subject?" I question.

"I just don't like her okay, she's not my favorite person" she says and clicks on her profile and starts searching for something to watch.

"Why though?"

"Because she just, makes everything about herself. Everything is about her, it can never be about someone else for one single moment. And if it is, then she finds a way to outshine or take the attention from them" she rants in an annoyed and resentful tone. I'm getting the hint that Ruby,l maybe had experienced that with Isabel?

"What happened between you two Rubs?" I ask turning to look over at her. Her face try's not to show emotion, but it fails, frustration is shown all over her face.

She sighs and sets the remote down next to her before turning to look at me face to face, "She started out in the model industry five years ago, and at fist she started out doing little things here and there. Her success grew and blossomed until she was requested and hired for runway shows. Her first runway show was also mine, we started at the same time, I grew a little more popular than her in the beginning. I did a couple more shows than her before she started walking on runways,"

"I was in London, my publicist told me that I was the first model selected for this show, said that I was going to be the new "It girl" for the Spring show," she says putting her fingers up when she says "It girl", "But my publicist did not tell me that there was a new girl, Isabel, it was her very first show. And right before the show they switched our spots, I was going to be the opener, but they gave it to her instead. Said she was "More appealing" for the role, she went and did it got huge success and got a big deal with multiple brands, blah blah blah. Now she's more successful than me and I resent her for it. She took away my opportunity to be bigger than most models become, it was my chance. But she stole it, and now she has everything I want, including time with you" she says and then gets up and walks away.

Well fuck. I did not expect that. I don't think Isabel meant to take anything away from Ruby, but she did. I can understand why Ruby is resentful and angry at her, I would be too. But Belle was just given the opportunity, it's not like she was going to turn down opening a show, her first show. Ruby needs to understand that, and I thinks she does, but just doesn't want to admit that the people running the show wanted someone else opening up for them.

Well, this is great. My girlfriend and my brothers sister really dislike each other. Wonderful. I wonder if Belle dislikes Ruby as much as Ruby does her? I will havé to do some digging. I'm not nosy, I'm inquisitive.

I get up and look around for Ruby, until I find her in my bedroom lying on the bed. I gently slide up next to her, "Hey" I say.

"Hi" she whispers.

"I'm sorry she took away your opportunity"

She sighs heavily, "She didn't, I know she technically didn't steal or take anything but Kade," she says. and looks up at me, "They chose her over me. They have many times since then. It makes me feel undesirable, small even. I hâte feeling this way" she says and wraps her arms around me.

I pull my arms around her body, "I know, and I'm sorry they have done that too you. But I love you Rubs, your my girl. And I will always be here for you, no matter what, okay?" I say sweetly and feel her head nod against my chest.

"You wanna get some fast food and watch a stupid movie?" I ask trying to find ways to make her feel better.

She looks up again and nods, "That sounds so good, can we get McDonalds?" she asks with a smile.

I laugh at her natifs, "Yes, we can get McDonalds, your paying though" I say and she swats my arm, "What!?" I ask through a chuckle.

"Why do I have to pay?"

"Because you make more money than me" I say plainly and she laughs but pays none the less.

More to come soon!