|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧|

|Isabel Curtis|

Rushed.

That's the way I'm feeling right now, though I can't really not expect to feel this way when I took an extra twenty minutes in the shower. It sobered me up a little bit the medicine was kicking in right about now as me and my friends make our way to a meeting with the dragon.

Now the dragon is Tylers, our agents, boss; So technically our boss? I don't really understand it all but, what I do know is that Tyler is in charge of our shoots and everything to do with the actual part of modeling. His boss, the dragon, is the head of the whole Starlight Enterprises, so she's the CEO.

"We're here!" Emery announces to us and we nod and get out of the limo.

We all make our way into the tall glass building waiting to be told why we are here. This building holds a lot of memories for me these past two years, all of them good, scratch that amazing! This building holds very... pleasurable memories for myself and Tyler. We have a co-workers with benefits thing going on for about a year and a half. I get all of the sex and releases I want without the responsibilities of a real relationship plus, we manage to stay good friends and keep a good work environment between us.

Knock knock.

The sounds echo as my fist gently taps on the wooden platform of the double doors with a golden plaque with the writing of "Mrs. North - CEO of Starlight Enterprises" let's just say she likes people to know who she is and where their place is in the company.

"Come in"

All three of us take a breath before releasing it into the vacant hallway before opening the blockage between us and she devil herself. As soon as the double doors are removed from our sight they are replaced with a slightly older woman dressed in a Versace stripped pantsuit, hair in a low bun and glasses parked on the branch of the successful woman's nose.

"Sit" the one word command was spoken as if she was in the presence of dogs waiting to be given a treat, when in all reality it was the total opposite. We all made our ways to the three chairs situated in front of the bosses beak and waited for her to speak again.

She turned away from her computer to face us with her signature scowl plastered on his scarlet lips, "I'm glad your all on time this time" she said with a subtle jab at me.

Ok so I might tend to be late to some things... all things. It's not that I strive to be the person who makes things last longer because she gets there twenty minutes late, it just happens; Mostly because I'm doing something or someone. It's kind of been a thing of mine to have one night stands or go clubbing a lot, but it's only because the main part of my teen years were stolen from me and replaced with haunting memories. So I'm making up for them now by doing what every teenager does!

"Yes! Here we are on time for this meeting!" Genevieve says trying to butter her up.

I mentally laugh as the dragon turns her eyes to look at Genevieve with a scrutinizing gaze, "Your outfit is... interesting," she speaks with distaste and then turns to look at me, "Your choice of clothes is, as usual, showy" she says making me roll my eyes and my friends gasp at her words.

My outfit is not showy, maybe a little short, but I wear little clothing for a living so... I'm wearing a dark navy cropped fitted corset Vivienne Westwood top, a black Balmain mini shirt, black leather and gold Versace high heels and handbag.