|𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐄𝐫𝐚|

|Isabel Curtis|
|Five Days Later|

Nostalgia.

All of the memories that we made in this place, in this city are rushing back to me as I look around my house, so many memories. So many times we got drunk, so many times we danced around the house to classic hits of the 80's, binge watching Sex and the City, having late night therapy sessions over the guys Genevieve got with. Everything in this house is just a series of life long memories I will cherish and love.

"Babe," I hear behind me. I turn around and face my sisters, my family, "I know it's sad but your going to be fine" Emery tries to assure me with a small smile.

Gen scoffs, "Oh please! We all know that if news gets out about her being in L.A. and it will certain people will problem try to come and see her and that's the last thing she wants or needs!" Gen says and I have to agree with her.

The last thing I need right now is my awful parents coming to criticize everything I do and have done. Plus I haven't seen my family in seven years, SEVEN YEARS!!! What would I say to them? What would they think?

What about Wesley?

Just the thought of talking, being near, breathing the same air and being in the same room as him makes me feel physically sick; Not because of him because of myself. My brother was always my biggest supporter and was always there for me, no matter what happened. He always stood up for me to our parents, protected me as much as he could from my parents harsh words. He always believed in me. He believed that I could be someone other than a failure to her parents didn't want anything to do with. He was there, always.

If he knew what happened all the years ai was away from L.A. and the family he would be disgusted, angry and... disappointed. There are two things I am most scared of in this world: 1) Being a disappointment to my brother 2) Seeing him again.

And if I saw Wes again, he would be crushed and I would be even more broken than I am. I may be sober and my life is together, but damage is still there. I still feel unloved, unwanted, not respected, basically a pussy pocket for guys to use and abuse, etc... The list of insecurities goes on and on.

"She's right" I whisper and make my way over to my bed. I plop down and just think about what is going to happen about when I get to hell on earth tomorrow.

I feel the bed dip on both sides of me and two sets of arms wrap around me, "It'll be ok" Em soothes.

A lone year falls from my eye, "Will it though?" I whisper in a barley audible to their ears.

"Yes, because this time your not alone, you have us" Gen tells me and I nod.

"We are only one call away, plus we will fly out there every opportunity we get" Emery says and I nod again.

"Plus, you know a lot of the models who are there" Gen tells me.

"Well that's true I guess..." I trail off.

"But..." She says agin.

"What?"

I look at Gen waiting for the answer, "You also have to deal with Ruby Rhodes" she says I roll my eyes while groaning.