|𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛|

|Isabel Curtis|

Finishing off my gin and tonic I set the glass down on the bar top and signaled the bartender that I was done with my drink. I'm currently waiting for Scarlett and her posse to meet me here at Aftershock. One of the best and most exclusive night clubs in LA, anyone who is famous comes and goes here. It's one of the best places to be on a Friday or Saturday night.

I feel my hair being brushed off my shoulder only to be replaced by the hand of a stranger. I immediately turn around to see my good and sexy friend Scarlett.

"Fuck Scarlett you scared me" I exclaim as I place a hand on my chest and roll my eyes while jump off my seat at the bar and embracing her in a tight hug.

She reciprocates the embrace, "I missed you so much, you look amazing" she tells me as we exit the the hug and she inspects my outfit.

A black satin skin tight Versace mini dress paired with white and gold platform Versace heels

A black satin skin tight Versace mini dress paired with white and gold platform Versace heels. My hair down in curls while my makeup light while my lips and eyes dark.

"So do you babe" I reply and plant a peck on her cheek.

She then introduces me to her friends who I have heard all about and am excited to meet. While we all got introduced and know each other Scar took the liberty of ordering us some drinks.

"Nice to meet you all" I say as we all hang out near the bar waiting for our drinks to be delivered.

Just as I think about how delicious a shot would be the bartender hands us our drinks and his gaze lingers on Scar or should I say her breasts a little to long, "Make a tab for me, yea?" she says trying to get his attention away from her body.

"Sorry, yes I will" he answers her intense glare.

As he walks off to do his job I start to hand out shots to everyone, "Fuck Scarlett, you've been here five minutes and already have people gawking at your fine ass" I say through laughter.