|𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬|

|Isabel Curtis|

Faces.

As a model you get used to people looking, objectifying, judging you at all times. I'm pretty good at just ignoring the stares and looks I get but there were two faces that stood out the most to me; Kade and Wesley.

They were here, they were just short of thirty feet away from me; I've never felt more self-conscious or insecure than I did when Kade looked at me tonight. He didn't look at me with judgment, disgust, or criticism he looked at me with... lust.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Ty asked with sincerity, I was currently leaning against the stairwell with him standing in front of me.

I took in a deep breath and was about to reassure him that I was "fine" but something out of the corner of my eye caught something- or should I say, someone; Wesley. He was striding his way over to where we were standing with a determined look etched on his face.

Now that I wasn't moving or doing my job I could really felt a good look at him. His dirt blonde hair had gotten darker, so had his skin thanks to the California sun, his eyes seemed duller than the last time I saw him.

It's been seven years.

As the thoughts linger in my mind tears well up in my eyes as I think about our last interaction before my life went downhill.

-Flashback-

I take a final glance at myself in the mirror as I assess my outfit one final time.

I'm wearing a crisscross crop top with a gap between the breasts, a matching white bunched-up ankle-length skirt with a slit that goes all the way up to my upper thigh, matching with white low heel open-toe shoes, and to top it all off black Versace sunglasses.

Me and Zack are going are going to the beach today, this would be our third date and I can't believe I've finally found someone who likes me for me. He not only is hot, but he also is three years older and has connections to just about anything.

Want drugs, he's got it. Want alcohol, he's got it. Want anything illegal, he's got it.

That's actually how we met, I and my friends wanted some weed a couple of weeks back and she contacted him and he delivered. Ever since then it's been out of a fairytale. Everyone thinks that he's bad news or shit, but not to me, he's Zack. The Zack that makes sure I'm okay with everything and anything around me, the Zack that asks for permission before doing incredible things to my body, the Zack that takes care of me... loves me.

The only one...

Besides Wes that is but, he's really busy with senior shit, deciding on what he wants to do in college, and hanging out with girls and friends. Which is fine, I do too. But when I'm not I'm left all alone in this house, all alone with my parents who think quality time is criticizing me and comparing me to Wes. It would be nice if we got our time back with just him, me, and Kade.

Speaking of Kade we haven't really talked since two months ago when we, yeah... I knew he would act weird about it after I told him! I should have never voiced my feelings and emotions, so fucking stupid. But all of those are gone now because I have Zack and he takes care of me in every way.

Physically, emotionally, mentally, sexually. Just about any and everything a person needs and wants.

A knock breaks my train of thought and I make me away from my body-length mirror and head towards the door of my room only to reveal the one and only Wes.

"Hey sis," he greets then welcomes himself inside my abode without permission, "Where are you going?" he asks one he settles on my bed.

I sigh and close the door with a flick of my wrist and make my way over to my table filled with perfume and jewelry.