|𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠|

|Isabel Curtis|

"No eating food the day of a show, no looking down while on the runway, no skipping workouts, no physical fighting other models, no doing drugs the day of a show or photo shoot and finally no talking to the press without consulting your agent or myself," Mr. Main lists to us as we look over the contract, "Now here are the do's: Stick to a light and regular diet, make sure to workout at least six days out of seven, only drink water during the week of a show and the day of a photo shoot, make sure to always be polite in public and lastly always look presentable in public" he finishes off the demands.

So many fucking rules! But you gotta do what you gotta do, right ladies!?

"Alright seems like everything is alright," Ty confirms then looks over to me, "Belle?" he questions.

I nod moving my eyes from the older man to the attractive man next to me, "Yes" I say with a small smile forming on my glossed lips.

"Perfect! Please sigh at the bottom of the last page please" Mr. Main instructs is and we do as he tells.

We all stand up and exchange hand shakes before his secretary walks in with a folder in her hand, "My dear," Mr. Main grabs my attention, "This is a folder containing this months schedule. Everything you need to know will be in there: Events, parties, shoots, shows, who will be attending where you should go and be, etc..." she hands me the folder while he informs me.

I smile and nod my head once again, "Perfect, thank you Mr. Main, can't wait to start doing business with you and your team" I say sweetly and he smiles in return.

"I as well my dear, before you go I should inform you that no one knows of your presence here yet, but when you step out of that limo they will so enjoy the privacy for the lads couple minutes. Now, Tasha will show you out" he said then sits back down in his chair while his secrets leads us out of his office.

We get into the limo that the company has provided and make our way to my new "home".

"Where is this apartment again?" I ask without taking my eyes off the scenery displayed outside the car window.

"Beverly Hills" he answers curtly making me turn my head to see him.

He has his eyes focused on his phone while rapidly typing, "What's up Ty?" I ask and move a piece of free hair behind my ear.

"Nothing, just busy" he doesn't even take his eyes off the device.

"We've only been here twenty-four hours, how the fuck can you already be busy?" it's now my turn to be curt.

His eyes shoot up and narrow at me, "How the fuck are you already full bitch mode when we've only been here a day" he snaps back.

My lips form into a stern look, "What the fuck is your problem!? All I did was ask what's up" I state.

He rolls his eyes at my fact, "Your acting colder than usual and you won't talk to me so I'm worried about you. On top of that I have some things to sort out with the company concerning security for you and the apartment" he tells me and the look of annoyance vanishes from my face.

He's all worked up and stressed cause of me.

"You shouldn't worry about me so much" I say quietly hoping he would hear.