|𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞|

Welcome back to the new and improved version of Wild Lust! I hope you all read the new description for the story! Things are going to be different but I'm happy with the way it's going to play out.
Thank you all for reading it... again🥺💋

|Isabel Curtis|
|5 Years Ago|

Not again, this can't happen again. I can't handle this, my body can't handle this; The longer I stay the more addicted I become. The more I will become even more battered and bruised my body and mind become. It's decided I'm leaving him and the drugs behind, all of it, everything.

I put down the money roll down and just stare at the white lined substance on the clear coffee table. I take a deep breath and shake my head, that's it I'm done with this shit; I'm done with drugs. I continue to take deep breaths as I think about inhaling the addictive drug, for the first time in five years I'm taking control. I'm saying no; No to drugs, no to him, no to everyone who is related to this shit.

I get up from my spot on the couch with me eyes still closed, scared to open because I might give into the temptation. A few more breaths you can do this, you can do this Isabel! I open my eyes but never let them trail down to the table, instead I just walk past it.

I tiptoe down the hallway towards the bedroom, I quietly twist the doorknob slowly in hopes of not waking him up, that will just result in another beating and I've already take one today. I open the door silently and peak through the crack and see that he's knocked out cold and has some other chick right next to him completely naked.

I mentally scoff and roll my eyes, I slowly and steadily open the door a little more so that I can slip in. I carefully stalk over to the nightstand table next to the girl and slowly grab my silver and blue necklace my brother gave to me on my thirteenth birthday. As soon as it is in my grasp I hear a movement from next to me, I look over and see the girl looking at me with confused eyes.

I shake my head as she goes to move but stops at my sudden action, I plead with my eyes. Silently begging, hoping, praying that she will not wake him up. She nods and I my eyes start to glisten with thankful and happy tears, I quickly nod and silently rush out of the room.

I continue to walk down the hallway until I'm in the bathroom. I close and lock the door and turn around so that I'm facing the mirror and clip on my necklace. I then assess the damage that he has done to me this time. Spilt lip, two black eyes, hand-print bruise on my neck, purple and blue splotches scattered all over my body.

Pain is a funny thing. Sometimes it hurts so bad you can't move, other times it's hurts to that point you can't feel anything just numb. For me it's usually the first one but, I already took painkillers right after he was done using my body as a personal punching bag. It's practically a routine for me: Wake up, do drugs, fuck, get beat up, take painkillers and repeat. It's the same pattern everyday, has been for five years, but that all ends right now.

I start to dab and blend makeup on my face and neck to cover up the painful evidence of what has happened to me. I make sure to be careful and not apply to much pressure on the fresh bruises.

Once I have finished my personal painting on my body I take a deep breath and unlock the bathroom door. I look both ways and see that I'm in the clear so I continue to walk out until I reach where my shoes are. As I begin to tie them I start to think about where I will go.

The police station? Homeless shelter? Motel?

I don't have a lot of options considering that all of my friend are in the United States and I'm in England. I know I have enough money to stay in a motel just for a couple nights, which will buy me some time to figure out my situation.

Once my shoes are on and I'm ready to go, all I have to do is grab the money and car keys real fast. I open the freezer and move a couple food boxes until I find the wad of cash. I grab it and quietly shut the door and turn to the counter and grab the Range Rover keys and then make my way towards the front door. Everything is going great, too great; Nothing ever goes my way or like how I planned. So why is this? Maybe God is giving me a chance to start over, make a life and name for myself, a do over.

Right as I'm about to reach the doorknob I hear his voice, "Isabel? Where are you?" I instantly cower at the question.

This is it, my one chance at freedom and to start over. Am I going to take it for granted by standing here waiting to get beaten or am I going to be a woman and take the opportunity. I'm going to go with option B; I quickly open the front door and sprint out of it as fast as my legs can carry me.

I know that any second he will be hot on my trail but, I have to make the most of my few seconds head start. I dash towards the car and open the door and climb in as quickly as humanly possible, close the door lock it and, put the keys into the transmission. The car roars to life, I start to put it into reverse and that's when he makes an appearance.

He stands there watching me with such fury and hatred in his eyes that I've never seen before. It makes my body and soul freeze on the spot but instantly snap out of it when I see him stalking towards me. I instantly hit the gas to back out of the driveway and then change to drive and zoom out of there as fast as I can.

As I drive away from the prison I once called home I see him chasing me and hear him screaming threats, profanities and promises.

"I'll find you, you stupid bitch! I'LL FUCKING FIND YOU!!!" he roars at the top of his lungs but stops running seeing as I'm too far away down the road from him.

I smile to myself at what just happened; I escaped. I got out and am now on my way to my new life, I'm getting out of London, starting a life somewhere- anywhere and am going to make the most of it. I don't look back I continue to drive away from my past, I focus on where I'm going, my future.