|𝟑𝟖,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡|

|Isabel Curtis|

"How you holding up?" Ty asks me as we sit across from each other.

I sigh and just shake my head, I don't want to think about it. I don't want to think about what just happened and what's to come soon. I just left the only people who gave a damn about me these past seven years. I just left the place that has been my sanctuary, my safe haven, my refuge, my home.

Now here I am 38,000 feet in the air headed towards my death sentence. I honestly don't know why I agreed to this. Maybe it's because it will help my career, maybe it's because I saw how much faith Mrs. North had in me, maybe it's because this would help me get away from the thoughts that haunt me of... him. I just wish that it would be anywhere, literally anywhere other than Los Angeles.

"Gorgeous, you okay?" I hear the male across from me asked.

"No, I'm not," I let out breathlessly and then turn my head to face his chiseled face, "I need to take my mind off this shit," I say and the slowly get up from my former position and make my way in front of Ty, "Wanna help?" I ask then slowly climb on top of him.

He gulps, "You sure? You seem kinda-" he says but is cut off by my lips on his.

"Shut up and fuck me" I demand and bite down on his lip drawing it out then letting it go causing him to release a deep groan.

"Shit" he whispers then leans forward to connect our lips again in a passionate and heated kiss.

I sit my self directly on his hardened member and instantly start moving my hips on his. Both of us releasing a breathless moan as our clothed bodies move at a steady pace. This. This is the exact distraction I needed. Tyler has and always will be my distraction from the world and the chaos brewing within it.

"Fuck your so sexy" he says as we break out vicious attack on each other's now reddened lips.

I quickly throw off all fabric hiding the prize the man below me wants, he follows my actions by discarding his own clothing and tossing it all over the seat next to us. I go to take my heels off but am distracted by being pulled back into his lap, feeling his bare tan skin on mine makes me excited for the awaiting moments to come.

"Leave them on" he huskily commands me.

Not caring if anyone walks in and sees our sinful acts he wastes no times in grabbing my perky and luscious breast and latching his mouth onto my hardened nipple. He starts to massage the other one showing it as much attention as the one between his warm lips.

"Uhh" I groan as I reach down and grab his erect cock.

I lower myself a little ways just so that his tip is now in my folds, coating himself in my aroused wetness. I continue to swipe his member up and down my folds until I finally and slowly lower myself on his delicious dick. We both hiss at the contact and his warm hands stop playing with my breasts and make their way down to my hips and squeezes roughly.

"Fuck, you so tight and warm" he moans and leans his head back.

I place both of my hands on his shoulders and life my body up until only his tip remains in me, then slam back down hard and fast, "Holy shit!" I moan as I continue to repeat the process.